Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 03:51:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casseopeya© - new monsterpack  (Read 54564 times)
solidsnake
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2008, 09:00:07 am »

Huatz84 I doubt you can find chinese font smaller than 1,2mb.
why your ezxuser only have free 1,2mb? install too many program?
and about battery life, is change APMD will solve the issue?
dibanding BS lebih cepat mana?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:06:55 am by solidsnake » Logged
huatz84
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 09:28:30 am »

I didn't install anything.I just left it default.How much is your ezxuser free space?
I guess by changing AMPD will solve the battery issue coz more speed decreases the battery life.
This FW I think is the fastest FW I have tried.I love to change my firmware and feel the speed of each FW. I can tell you that this is the fastest non-kaledoiscope FW. U should give it a try,bro.
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 08:11:12 pm »

i think the font will still fit....try to replace the old one,see if it fit.....
dunia.gs
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2008, 12:41:21 am »

Well i guess its still hard to beat BlackStorm in speed and battery...and i hope Morrow still research for it in this great MP.
I like the audioswitcher, and the new kind of modding by Morrow.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:25:24 pm by dunia.gs » Logged
LFM
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2008, 09:46:33 am »

I'm experiencing some issues with this firmware, All the applications stop working, I think they came when I added spanish files but I'm not sure...

...I've flashed it twice with Casseopeya and I've never done a "Reset All Settings" nor "Delete All Data"...

...Going back to english language doesn't fix the problem...

...I have this problem with all 'deleteable' Casseopeya application, System_Status and Setup_Timeout still work...

...Old SD applications still work (motovision, e2mux, gbae2, etc..)

...I don't wanna change this firm, I like it so much! so fast!!!!! Thanks again Morrow!

Snap:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:26:36 am by LFM » Logged
AV3LaR
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 02:53:01 pm »

You tried reboot? cuz it happened a couple times in Maxx3 and i just took the battery out for a few minutes then uput it back turn on and they were, check on the .system folder, if they disappeir (the icons) then there's nothing you can do sorry Sad
dustin
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 07:51:56 pm »

Maybe there is problem with u'r SysRegistry or UserRegisty file...

Try to delete both of files but don't forget to make backup...
LFM
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 11:40:03 pm »

Actually I reflashed with Casseopeya, installed spanish and skin, applications still work...

...Thanks for yours time Smiley
dunia.gs
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2008, 04:12:35 am »

i still dont understand how to install skin in this FW, because the skin in my MC cannot be read......... Embarrassed
i follow all procedure i usually use when installing skin but it didnt worked, now i have new problem it cannot connect as a memory card mode...3 times i reflashed now i revert back to my Mp
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 06:08:46 am by dunia.gs » Logged
AV3LaR
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2008, 12:58:23 pm »

Oh i think there might be a mistake in the explanation, the skin's chm, has to be change (you know the direction) it has to be set to the SD (mmc/mmca1) and i think that solves the problem Azn
huatz84
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2008, 06:44:30 pm »

The chm should be put into ezxlocal/download/appwrite/setuptheme.
And the skin files depend on where it's written in the chm. I always put my skin on the SD.So,my chm path is mmc/mmca1/Themes/the skin name.
dunia.gs
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2008, 07:33:12 pm »

Oh i think there might be a mistake in the explanation, the skin's chm, has to be change (you know the direction) it has to be set to the SD (mmc/mmca1) and i think that solves the problem Azn

Ya...i did it allready and it still can read my themes...and last night i reflashed 3 times because my MC could not be read... until i give up and revert back...
Anyone have a problem in MC mode?
dustin
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2008, 01:46:57 am »

Ya...i did it allready and it still can read my themes...and last night i reflashed 3 times because my MC could not be read... until i give up and revert back...
Anyone have a problem in MC mode?

haven't try this fw yet...

Juz curious...
Is the free ram really bigger than other fw ??
AV3LaR
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2008, 05:16:26 pm »

It's bigger than most FW, i guess i really never checked the free RAM lol
But i guess that if you have swap on, then it doesn't work that much, it's just better to have than not having it Smiley
dunia.gs
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2008, 09:11:09 pm »

@up
Which type u flash in BP? 4AP/49P/48P or else...

I found this weird memory card problems, the phone recognized my MC and read it well but my computer cannot connect to the phone in MC mode. So i format my MC and format it again in phone, than tphone able to connect in MC mode...
Usually, if my comp doesnt read MC so was my phone in new Fw...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 01:52:10 am by dunia.gs » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting