Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 11:17:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casseopeya© - new monsterpack  (Read 54524 times)
borki4
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2008, 01:52:17 pm »

all my txt messages too, duh......You should really warn people about this BEFORE offering them the package!!!
LFM
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2008, 03:11:24 pm »

If phone contacts and messages are stored in phone memory, they'll be deleted after flashing...

...it does not happen if they are stored in SIM card, it's one of the most important point you should did before flashing...

...unless you had done a backup it's impossible...

...luck for the next, I'm sorry  Embarrassed
borki4
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2008, 05:19:06 pm »

How do I even add songs to my phone now? My phone used to show up as an external hard drive, now it only shows as a Networking drive.
LFM
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:13 pm »

Main Menu > Settings > Connections > USB Setting > Memory Card

...add the songs and then Refresh your media content via Options soft button in Music Channel...

...even Casseopeya is an awesome firm, I recommend you Black Storm, I went back to Black Storm due several bugs found, the creator said he's developing a new firm, we should wait for it...
he1x
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:26 pm »

Hey, I just installed it and all my phone memory contacts are gone!!!! Is there any way to retrieve them form somewhere?? This is quite annoying.

you should have them backed up in the sim before install the fw... installing a new fw erease all files from phone memory...
RasahCrigis
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2008, 10:32:38 pm »

all my txt messages too, duh......You should really warn people about this BEFORE offering them the package!!!
u should read the warning first before do flashing: backup ur data first Cheesy
VirtualWaver
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2008, 03:28:07 pm »

Good evening guys!!

I'am already on my way on developing the next major update of Casseopeya. I hope, i will finish it before Christmas as a Christmas gift for all! Smiley I need to collect all bugs you have discovered. If there any bugs which are not reported here, please, write about that bugs, so i will correct them all! : )
ebrainte
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2008, 02:50:01 pm »

I dont know if it was mentioned before, or if you are not considering it as a bug, but we cant install themes using the .skin.rar and neither installing manually, i had to put my skin on the sd to work... and with my skin i have the message bug, but with blackstorm (for example) with that skin, the message bug wasnt there...

I will wait the next version anxiously!!!

Bye.-
cardmaster
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2008, 07:39:42 pm »

thank u morrow.
hacker001
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2008, 01:42:58 am »

Thanks you for your mp. But I have some question?

Is E2light make the light(behind the E2phone)to Flashlight or not?

Please Answer me. Thanks ^^

Ps. Sorry ! My English in bad.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2008, 07:23:31 am »

Thanks you for your mp. But I have some question?

Is E2light make the light(behind the E2phone)to Flashlight or not?

Please Answer me. Thanks ^^

Ps. Sorry ! My English in bad.

Nope, E2light use the screen as the flash light, since the LED in the back of the phone will burn if you turn it on for a long time

pebri86
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2008, 07:36:22 pm »

hei, why autorun script don't work in this app?
pebri86
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2008, 03:41:28 am »

Hei if you want to release the new Casseopeya, i have some proposal

- it would be better if there is a built in backup tools for data phone (sms,email,contact,etc.)

- if possible it will be nice if E2processMgr installed built in with autorun in the first boot and after refresh..because we don't have task manager in this f/w..

Looking forward for next release.. :Smiley

best regards
aozame
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2008, 11:04:19 pm »

this my experience using this mp (sorry for my bad english)

first, after flash my phone with this mp, i check the media player. very good sound quality, than any 48p mp. but i think 4ap much better sound quality.

later, the speed is very good, but the ram, the people say this mp has bigger free ram than any mp, but not! when i received my sms delivery report, i cannot delete it! it always say, the memory is full!! what the? and my inbox filled with many delivery reports.

because of it, i revert back to maxx3. i  think the sound quality is much better and speed not very slow either (kaleid ver). the fastest kaleid ver mp i ever had. but still lose to this casseopeya's speed. not bad, consider the feature that kaleid had.
he1x
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:01 pm »

no one have problems sending and receiving mms?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting