• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Casseopeya© - new monsterpack

Started by VirtualWaver, November 25, 2008, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirtualWaver

November 27, 2008, 12:59:42 PM #15 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 01:07:31 PM by Morrow
Quote from: AV3LaR on November 27, 2008, 12:26:23 AM
HI, i think i found (well we) have found a bug, i can't do a general erase, i don't know why
Could you explain what do we need to do it

Yes, you are right. I just forget to say about it: it's just because there is folders in ezx_user, that is why the phone cannot delete them! - the "Reset all Data" works fine and without problem - you can use this for restoring everything! But when you press Delete all Data, the phone tryes to delete everything and it can't, because of ezx_user/SYSTEM FILES - that is why it's stop! Just try to not use delete all data! Thanks for report!

VirtualWaver

Quote from: solidsnake on November 27, 2008, 07:32:21 AM
Thanks for new MP, karma added. not try it yet.
If I want to add chinese lang where can i find those files (zh-cn.km and LxS_iTAP_Dict_Chinese_Simplified_GB2312.bin) ?

You doesn't need to add chinese - because chinese language is already added! You just need to found *.ttf font which is supportet Chinese language and then replace it with an existing one which is located in ezx_user/SYSTEM FILES/font and chinese symbols will appear! For switching into chinese just try - main menu - settings - phone settings- language

VirtualWaver

Joka X

font from ZINE 2.....supposed to support chinese......give it a try..... http://www.4shared.com/file/73358769/cbde4d67/AMCSL.html

Polar_BearXL

there's the time when new monsterpack keeps coming and coming, and i got a hard time choosing which one to use, downloading it now.

LFM

November 27, 2008, 08:45:56 PM #20 Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 09:31:31 PM by LFM
I have a question... What about spanish voice commands?... How to add them after flashing...

These are the spanish required files, strings and itap...

I'll try this firm, Thanks a lot :)

EDIT::::

After flashing: it's indredibly great, very fast scrolling... thanks again from latinamerica ;)

AV3LaR

Hey LFM those are the files needed to translate the FW?

keaglez

I have tried and its pretty good... ;)
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X

ah.....i just realise the penguin in start up screen looks like Zelda........

lelan

I love this MP, but I have a question:
- E2 Setting doesn't work very well. I cannot change any item in that.
   Are you the same?

LFM

@AV3LaR: yes, *.km and *.bin to iTAP folder... unrar the file and copy the folder "es-co" to STRING folder...

@Morrow: same that lelan, E2 Settings doesn't change anything, neither base skin nor new ones... it's great, thanks again!

AV3LaR

VirtualWaver

Have you installed the spanish language guys?? Is everything is ok??
About E2Settings: i will check it! Thanks for a bug report! Now i'am working on my next firmware and i will fix all bugs that Casseopeya has!

LFM

Updated Bugs:

Hide Folders, doesn't work...
Open with, can't assing new application to existing file extensions...

Spanish works ok... thanks again Morrow!

ebrainte

I installed the FW, all went great! Its so fast!!!

But i have a problem, i cant install skins, i installed them, but when i try to set it in the phone, they dont appear.

Any suggestion? Thanks.-