• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

LIZU.4AP for rokr E2 by Subin

Started by Subin, September 06, 2009, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CORO

hello guys...is it LIZU.4AP  faster than casseopeya???

k3th3x

when i flashed this mp to my phone,it doesn't recognize my MMC.But the other MP can recognize it.

song_phai_co_tien

Quote from: k3th3x on October 01, 2009, 06:49:26 AM
when i flashed this mp to my phone,it doesn't recognize my MMC.But the other MP can recognize it.

i have the same problem :| some time it doesn't recognize my MMC

tankian

I think you should format your MMC in this MP..but yo have copy all to your PC and restored again..hi2

k3th3x

solved....
flashed again with ilove3d v3 kernel

Subin

Hi,

I have uploaded  new R564_G_12.LIZU.4AP v1.2
here:
http://www.inbrite.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=694

Actually there are no major changes only some bug fixes on R564_G_12.LIZU.4APv1.0:
-No missing icon in shortcut menu
-Resolved Phone book bug
-Added Backup Tools
-Default theme is now Zn5 (3 Themes)
-Added Yahoo mail in Office Manu
-Added e2light4
-Improve performance.

betterman

January 04, 2010, 05:26:27 PM #36 Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 05:30:01 PM by betterman
QuoteiLove3d's Kernel SDHC V3 with 4GB SD Card support

It's true.Can I use Micro SDHC 4gb class 6 ? Should I use Micro SHHC or SDHC ?
QuoteSupports ext2, ext3, swap

I formated ext2,ext3.But my mobile can't read !Should I swap 32MB or 128MB ?

cris_kp1

Hi sbn_return!
I`ve flashed my e2 with your fw and let me tell you my experience..
My last fw was the zero reloaded, and when i flashed with your lizu, i noticed a very important speed improvement and very good apps included..
But i have encountered a few bugs that i`d like to share with you because i think its a great fw and i would like you to keep on developing it..
Lets start..
* I still find the characteres error with the media player..
* When you try to reset all settings, the phone accepts your password but nothin happen..
* A minor bug with EndSession app. When you press reboot, nothing happens ( this when executing it from e2 menu )
* Minor spelling errors.. for example in e2 menu.
*I installed a skin and everything went fine. Then i tried to install another one but the phone suddenly frezzeed and never boot up again. i had to flash it again.
*I made the fsman to run a few times but also it suddenly stopped working, even when i installed it like 3 times.
* I dont know if this has to do with your fw but i couldnt made supertux to run. ( neither both of versions )

Thats it. They arent so alarming bugs in fact the skin error it happened to me before with another fw.
So, thank you for this fw. It is very veery fast and maybe the fastest one i have tested so far..
Like i said before i`d really like you to fix this minor bugs.

aaand if you like to follow your fws thread from m3.. here it is http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522248

Thank you again.

Im sorry for my english. im a student from argentina..

nihilus53

this firmware is cool. but really buggy, even the 1.2 i couldn't stand it and had to flash with other firm

iikbgsdw

Quote from: Nihilus53 on March 07, 2010, 08:34:50 PM
this firmware is cool. but really buggy, even the 1.2 i couldn't stand it and had to flash with other firm

what kind of bugs that u deal with this firm? i"m gonna try this one..but hearing from your post maybe...later on

nihilus53

idk like its all laggy and sometimes u need to wait like 10 seconds before being able to answer call. other stuff like it doesn´t read my goddamn card and music scrolling is triple slower than other firms and really the only thing i liked was the organization of the menus and the apps...

Subin

Quote from: cris_kp1 on January 25, 2010, 06:26:41 AM
Hi sbn_return!
I`ve flashed my e2 with your fw and let me tell you my experience..
My last fw was the zero reloaded, and when i flashed with your lizu, i noticed a very important speed improvement and very good apps included..
But i have encountered a few bugs that i`d like to share with you because i think its a great fw and i would like you to keep on developing it..
Lets start..
* I still find the characteres error with the media player..
* When you try to reset all settings, the phone accepts your password but nothin happen..
* A minor bug with EndSession app. When you press reboot, nothing happens ( this when executing it from e2 menu )
* Minor spelling errors.. for example in e2 menu.
*I installed a skin and everything went fine. Then i tried to install another one but the phone suddenly frezzeed and never boot up again. i had to flash it again.
*I made the fsman to run a few times but also it suddenly stopped working, even when i installed it like 3 times.
* I dont know if this has to do with your fw but i couldnt made supertux to run. ( neither both of versions )

Thats it. They arent so alarming bugs in fact the skin error it happened to me before with another fw.
So, thank you for this fw. It is very veery fast and maybe the fastest one i have tested so far..
Like i said before i`d really like you to fix this minor bugs.

aaand if you like to follow your fws thread from m3.. here it is http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522248

Thank you again.

Im sorry for my english. im a student from argentina..

Hi cris,
Thanks for your comments. I will try to resolve these issues. Unfortunately right now I'm working with my new ROKR E8. So after this moding(E8) I will release a new MP for  E2.

ugie

I'll waiting for you'r new MP,thanks for share here..

iikbgsdw

Quote from: Nihilus53 on March 22, 2010, 04:43:44 AM
idk like its all laggy and sometimes u need to wait like 10 seconds before being able to answer call. other stuff like it doesn´t read my goddamn card and music scrolling is triple slower than other firms and really the only thing i liked was the organization of the menus and the apps...

wow it's quiet bothering right...and how about your E2 condition now, what kind of firm do you use on it? I'm using krakatau II for the last 3 months and didn't find any bugs on it, still it doesn't support 4gig memory

nihilus53

im using blackstorm... much better