Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 02:05:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIZU.4AP for rokr E2 by Subin  (Read 49195 times)
CORO
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:13 am »

hello guys...is it LIZU.4AP  faster than casseopeya???
k3th3x
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:26 pm »

when i flashed this mp to my phone,it doesn't recognize my MMC.But the other MP can recognize it.
song_phai_co_tien
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2009, 07:23:20 am »

when i flashed this mp to my phone,it doesn't recognize my MMC.But the other MP can recognize it.
i have the same problem :| some time it doesn't recognize my MMC
tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2009, 02:15:35 pm »

I think you should format your MMC in this MP..but yo have copy all to your PC and restored again..hi2

k3th3x
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:40 am »

solved....
flashed again with ilove3d v3 kernel
Subin

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 04:05:58 am »

Hi,

I have uploaded  new R564_G_12.LIZU.4AP v1.2
 here:
http://www.inbrite.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=694

Actually there are no major changes only some bug fixes on R564_G_12.LIZU.4APv1.0:
-No missing icon in shortcut menu
-Resolved Phone book bug
-Added Backup Tools
-Default theme is now Zn5 (3 Themes)
-Added Yahoo mail in Office Manu
-Added e2light4
-Improve performance.
betterman
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 08:26:27 am »

iLove3d's Kernel SDHC V3 with 4GB SD Card support
It's true.Can I use Micro SDHC 4gb class 6 ? Should I use Micro SHHC or SDHC ?
Supports ext2, ext3, swap
I formated ext2,ext3.But my mobile can't read !Should I swap 32MB or 128MB ?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:30:01 am by betterman » Logged
cris_kp1
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 09:26:41 pm »

Hi sbn_return!
I`ve flashed my e2 with your fw and let me tell you my experience..
My last fw was the zero reloaded, and when i flashed with your lizu, i noticed a very important speed improvement and very good apps included..
But i have encountered a few bugs that i`d like to share with you because i think its a great fw and i would like you to keep on developing it..
Lets start..
* I still find the characteres error with the media player..
* When you try to reset all settings, the phone accepts your password but nothin happen..
* A minor bug with EndSession app. When you press reboot, nothing happens ( this when executing it from e2 menu )
* Minor spelling errors.. for example in e2 menu.
*I installed a skin and everything went fine. Then i tried to install another one but the phone suddenly frezzeed and never boot up again. i had to flash it again.
*I made the fsman to run a few times but also it suddenly stopped working, even when i installed it like 3 times.
* I dont know if this has to do with your fw but i couldnt made supertux to run. ( neither both of versions )

Thats it. They arent so alarming bugs in fact the skin error it happened to me before with another fw.
So, thank you for this fw. It is very veery fast and maybe the fastest one i have tested so far..
Like i said before i`d really like you to fix this minor bugs.

aaand if you like to follow your fws thread from m3.. here it is http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522248

Thank you again.

Im sorry for my english. im a student from argentina..

nihilus53
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2010, 11:34:50 am »

this firmware is cool. but really buggy, even the 1.2 i couldn't stand it and had to flash with other firm
iikbgsdw
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2010, 03:18:26 am »

this firmware is cool. but really buggy, even the 1.2 i couldn't stand it and had to flash with other firm
what kind of bugs that u deal with this firm? i"m gonna try this one..but hearing from your post maybe...later on
nihilus53
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2010, 07:43:44 pm »

idk like its all laggy and sometimes u need to wait like 10 seconds before being able to answer call. other stuff like it doesn´t read my goddamn card and music scrolling is triple slower than other firms and really the only thing i liked was the organization of the menus and the apps...
Subin

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 06:27:15 am »

Hi sbn_return!
I`ve flashed my e2 with your fw and let me tell you my experience..
My last fw was the zero reloaded, and when i flashed with your lizu, i noticed a very important speed improvement and very good apps included..
But i have encountered a few bugs that i`d like to share with you because i think its a great fw and i would like you to keep on developing it..
Lets start..
* I still find the characteres error with the media player..
* When you try to reset all settings, the phone accepts your password but nothin happen..
* A minor bug with EndSession app. When you press reboot, nothing happens ( this when executing it from e2 menu )
* Minor spelling errors.. for example in e2 menu.
*I installed a skin and everything went fine. Then i tried to install another one but the phone suddenly frezzeed and never boot up again. i had to flash it again.
*I made the fsman to run a few times but also it suddenly stopped working, even when i installed it like 3 times.
* I dont know if this has to do with your fw but i couldnt made supertux to run. ( neither both of versions )

Thats it. They arent so alarming bugs in fact the skin error it happened to me before with another fw.
So, thank you for this fw. It is very veery fast and maybe the fastest one i have tested so far..
Like i said before i`d really like you to fix this minor bugs.

aaand if you like to follow your fws thread from m3.. here it is http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=522248

Thank you again.

Im sorry for my english. im a student from argentina..

Hi cris,
Thanks for your comments. I will try to resolve these issues. Unfortunately right now I’m working with my new ROKR E8. So after this moding(E8) I will release a new MP for  E2.
ugie

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2010, 09:48:30 pm »

I'll waiting for you'r new MP,thanks for share here..
iikbgsdw
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2010, 10:16:38 pm »

idk like its all laggy and sometimes u need to wait like 10 seconds before being able to answer call. other stuff like it doesn´t read my goddamn card and music scrolling is triple slower than other firms and really the only thing i liked was the organization of the menus and the apps...
wow it's quiet bothering right...and how about your E2 condition now, what kind of firm do you use on it? I'm using krakatau II for the last 3 months and didn't find any bugs on it, still it doesn't support 4gig memory
nihilus53
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2010, 09:13:11 pm »

im using blackstorm... much better
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting