Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 06:00:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] MAXX 3 4AP  (Read 47785 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 05:45:13 am »

just flash the langpack you want and it should be ok, aint it? Smiley

j4niS
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 01:05:20 am »

found new bugs......the zmplayer coudn't work well on play videos, almost on any types:avi,mpeg,flv....it's just like fast forwarded automatically....and the volume is just break out even the volume bar just 1.....any solution for this?have try replace the zmplayer,mplayer none of them work.....

the language haven't tried again....coz i must reflash it again......lazy to backup sms,etc:D

waiting help from anyone.......thank you:)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 01:32:07 am »

flashing langpack only (if compilled as .sbf or .shx) won't loose your sms and phonebook

+ the backup is so easy - just copy the main.db Smiley

ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 10:52:21 am »

Exploited
did u try to install any lang pack on this fw? if yes which one and how? because  most newly fw don't accept any new lang pack and freez at start up after installing..(except black storm one).. 
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 11:18:48 pm »

No sorry... The build-in LP suits me good Smiley

aozame
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 02:16:21 am »

i found some problem...
someday my e2 falling from table, and somehow my main menu didnt show up. i tried restart it several time, and it not work. so i reflash it  with maxx3 again and the problem continues....

i reflash it with blackstorm, and the problem gone.....

any answer??
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2008, 07:20:07 am »

too unusual

j4niS
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 12:48:02 am »

have try flash the langpack.....none of those work:((

even try to replace the cg41, just freeze up at startup....anyone,have any solution to this?

the zmplayer not the bugs....it's my fault:p it's just work well......fault at converter:D

hope there will be a aio langpack for this maxx e3.......Smiley

thanks everyone:)
MU_uzman
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 08:09:17 am »

How to flash thiz MP?
Coz this mp only contain sbf file...
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 10:50:46 am »

How to flash thiz MP?
Coz this mp only contain sbf file...

just flash the sbf, you don't need any shx at all, flash it to your ap part

qiang
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 07:58:13 pm »

you can make this mp read chinese character, just use ezxcodec, open the cg 41, change the default font with chinese capability. but you must delete the other fonts, so the font folder less than 3 mb. recompile it, and flash. now you can read chinese character.
but the font changer feature in maxx3 cannot be use, since there's no other font.

anyway anybody can make this mp to write chinese?? i'm too lazy to figure it out....... Wink

I've managed to get the chinese to work. Thanks Aozame for the instructions. What I have done:

1. Opened CG 41 using ezxcodec (as per instructions by Aozame. Thanks again.)
2. Deleted all fonts and replaced the fonts using LP 0024 (as per instructions by Aozame. Thanks again.)
3. Put in the Chinese files, zh-cn.km and LxS_iTAP_Dict_Chinese_Simplified_GB2312.bin, from LP 0024's \inputmethods\iTap to Max3's \inputmethods\iTap
4. Added the Chinese file zh-cn.lng from LP 0024's \opera\res\locale to Max3's \opera\res\locale (for Opera's Functionality)
5. Add the Chinese folder zh-cn from LP0024's \string to Max3's \string

Lastly, recompile the RDL3 and CG41 to SBF and vola, you have a Chinese input inside your phone.

Remember to do a master RESET to refresh the phone to avoid hangs. (Hopefully it doesn't).

I guess the above instructions may apply to all other Languages you wanna add for other firmwares.

I wanna thank Aozame for the instructions in the forum, Rocket for the EZX Codec and 3-D for MAX3. Nice Firmware.
PM me if you anyone of you want the .sbf file.

If Exploited want to have my .sbf file up in the E2 Mod site, please also PM me. Maybe I can send to you for testing first as well.

ugie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 01:16:48 pm »

Sorry for stupid question..How to change music key/itunes key function like joystick center,coz if i press music key/itunes key is to task manager..before i use maxx 2 and this things not happend..sorry for my bad english..Thx..
dunia.gs
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:17 pm »

Wink
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:09:03 am by dunia.gs » Logged
solidsnake
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2008, 03:22:41 pm »

Sorry for stupid question..How to change music key/itunes key function like joystick center,coz if i press music key/itunes key is to task manager..before i use maxx 2 and this things not happend..sorry for my bad english..Thx..

flash with navOK kernel.
dunia.gs
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2008, 05:51:31 pm »

This f/w suck my battery like hell....last night i use it only or hearing music for 4 hours and in the morning the phone dead because low battery. Anybody notice it?

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:08:30 am by dunia.gs » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting