Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 04:17:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ELF Applications and News [general info]  (Read 498172 times)
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: May 18, 2008, 07:53:57 am »

There is bugs in elfrunner 1.5.while in elfrunner,when received sms, phone will reboot
elfrunner 1.5 works perfectly on my phone.
My phone doesn't reboot it self when receivig SMS  Smiley

MATRICE
« Reply #541 on: May 18, 2008, 08:13:05 am »

so do i
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: May 18, 2008, 08:21:43 am »

There is bugs in elfrunner 1.5.while in elfrunner,when received sms, phone will reboot

Update your lib.

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
nickxxxaz
« Reply #543 on: May 18, 2008, 09:17:09 am »

Update your lib.
[/quote]
attach me lib update, please anyone !
NiKSY
« Reply #544 on: May 18, 2008, 10:28:31 am »

New library from Macho - v2.4

+GAIN_TABLE
+PARAM_TABLE
(for those who want to make an ELF equalizer)

+sprintf
+suCreateQueue
+suCreateMessage
+suDeleteMessage
+suReceiveMessageFromQueue
+suCreatePortFromQueue
+suSendMessage
+suGetMessageType
+suSleep
+suPalPanic
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 10:32:08 am by NiKSY » Logged
nickxxxaz
« Reply #545 on: May 18, 2008, 10:56:34 am »

New library from Macho - v2.4

+GAIN_TABLE
+PARAM_TABLE
(for those who want to make an ELF equalizer)

+sprintf
+suCreateQueue
+suCreateMessage
+suDeleteMessage
+suReceiveMessageFromQueue
+suCreatePortFromQueue
+suSendMessage
+suGetMessageType
+suSleep
+suPalPanic

@NikSY
Thank U
textus
« Reply #546 on: May 18, 2008, 11:17:46 am »

I am thinking of flashing my RGF to either the motoMusiq (42R) or the motoLover (49R). However I am not sure which is more compatible with ELF. As in which firmware does most ELF apps become available in at the beginning, before they are ported.

And after I flash one of the above two MPs, I am kind of mixed up as to what to do next to get ELF to work on them. I am pretty much aware that the 2 MPs are not ELF enabled and I've read up the 1st post on how to enable ELF on them, however there wasn't a note explaining if the guide and its respective files are meant for 42R or 49R. Moreover with so many new apps, loader, runner and libraries I am getting confuse as to what I am suppose to do with each of them and what they really do, which is a patch and which just requires me to copy into /b/.

Afterall the 1st page only refers to installing a pack (combination of many files... even so I am not sure if I should copy and retain the directories of everything), which is pretty much outdated. While if I am to install the latest ELF apps from scratch, there isn't a guide to do individual installations for that.

It seems the thread assumed certain important basic informations as common knowledge, but is that which I seem to lack since I am kind of not making sense of stuff after reading through the whole thread. What should be the first step that I should go about and what should I fundamentally understand about ELF before even starting, like any pre-requisites?

P.S. some of the apps come in zips that contains elf files as well as folders and other file extensions other than elf... do I copy those in to /b/ too, while retaining their directories?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:30:28 am by textus » Logged
raduhoria
« Reply #547 on: May 18, 2008, 02:13:31 pm »

with ElfRunner_1.5,after I finish an application, and I want to start another,my phone always restart!Why?
enslaved
« Reply #548 on: May 18, 2008, 02:53:20 pm »

@niksy
thx
@nickxxxaz
i don't understand with your post if u indonesian u can PM me
@radu
Undo your patch of elf from previous version of the libgen n port again.use your Fw with no patch of elf to build the patch n lib.maybe it will help you thx Smiley Wink
P_41_JO
« Reply #549 on: May 18, 2008, 08:37:16 pm »

ha ha ha ha... a new gayoe's student want to applying their lessons, creating new build, i think it's not a solution, but there's nothing wrong to try.
NiKSY
« Reply #550 on: May 18, 2008, 11:35:40 pm »

@textus Read here for guide on porting the ELFPack to ANY R373 firmware - https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=2656.0 - post any further questions on that there...

There is no such thing like ELF MP compatibility - all R373 MPs/firmwares are working same with them (yes, some are slower but thats the way that firmware is), as long as you keep your libgen updated - everything will work Smiley

All the ELF files and configs and Skins/Playlists/Sounds folders you can put to /b/Elf/*.***
enslaved
« Reply #551 on: May 19, 2008, 03:46:59 am »

@paijo
it's no lesson of gayoe,gayoe lesson to me is cuting value.i i am too lazzy to write it coz i use opera mini.sorry if oot(kenek ledekan ti2k rek rek)
if i pres 8 key in elfruner 1.5 my list always lost.so i need to ask the 8 key is bugs or key to delete my list of elfruner?thx
NiKSY
« Reply #552 on: May 19, 2008, 04:11:46 am »

@paijo
it's no lesson of gayoe,gayoe lesson to me is cuting value.i i am too lazzy to write it coz i use opera mini.sorry if oot(kenek ledekan ti2k rek rek)
if i pres 8 key in elfruner 1.5 my list always lost.so i need to ask the 8 key is bugs or key to delete my list of elfruner?thx

Its made that way - 8 deletes the list - just like in previous ELF Runner Smiley
gayoe
« Reply #553 on: May 19, 2008, 10:31:25 am »

Update 2.5
+UIS_CanvasDrawTitleBar
+UIS_CanvasDrawTitleBarWithIcon
+UIS_CanvasDrawColorSoftkey
+UIS_CanvasDrawColorScrollBar
+UIS_CanvasGetMainDisplaySoftkeyArea
+UIS_CanvasGetSoftkeyTextRegion
+UIS_CanvasGetSoftkeyRegion
MATRICE
« Reply #554 on: May 19, 2008, 11:07:01 am »