Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 30, 2024, 07:58:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Katze3 FInal RELEASE  (Read 46389 times)
amneto
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2007, 11:23:46 am »

Hey adrian.. sincerely, katze2 is still better than this one.

junior passos: r u from brazil too?
xulebas
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2007, 11:38:01 am »

I agree with you... To many bugs in this version...

I don't know about him... But i am Brazilian! ( and never give up!!! ahauahuahuha )

Let's change experience!!! My email is reijunior@gmail.com!!!

Brasileiro e São Paulino!!!!
adriangatillo
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2007, 04:32:24 pm »

haaaaaaaa   i´ll try to fix that OC.lin bug... however me and M3 users havent found any bug... if u feel unconfortable with microfone sensitivity, u can change it yourself, i just modded output gains, not input...

if u have problems like fone crashing while u conect to the PC, it is bcoz of the swap, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesnt, just umount the SD!!!! thats for Ultimate, K2,K3,Self,NB,TheoneBeta. just imagin what eould happen if u take out a DDR RAM out of a PC while it is working... huh!

anyother bug??? not so far... though im workin on a K4RE_FinishTheFIght  (K: Katze 4 :4ztec (aztec) R: Reverse E: Engineering...  with the ilaunch... and the K4RE is about... i DONT K4RE about russians complains.. they work @ OPENezx.org it is OPEN!!!!! EZX!!!!!
Finissh The Fight...  is ... like u know when is it going to be released... if u dont, www.bungie.net
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 04:34:49 pm by adriangatillo » Logged
abokamel
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2007, 04:49:44 pm »

Adrian, I think my battery is not lasting more than 1 day.....although I'm using lowest OC.
error398
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2007, 06:11:26 pm »

@adrian
Cool Bro.. add more features.. can u make autorun patch for Kaleisdoscope into Katze3??
i like ur Desktop Manager.. i can modified it as my themes Wink
Thanks for Katze3 bro..
amneto
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2007, 07:01:06 pm »

on my phone the results were totally diferent..
I choose only to hide operators name and the "option" buttontext on the desktop was gone and never came back.. tried settin it to "show" but, no use.  =\
error398
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2007, 07:06:57 pm »

on my phone the results were totally diferent..
I choose only to hide operators name and the "option" buttontext on the desktop was gone and never came back.. tried settin it to "show" but, no use.  =\

try to use my setting.. see the Attachment
huatz84
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2007, 07:08:00 pm »

@Adrian,
It's a great news.Yeah,let's finish the fight and build our E2 to the high level.
@Amneto,
Restart ur phone.If the problem still persists,try changing ur theme.Or U can use E2 Setting (Super Rabbit).
amneto
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2007, 03:14:38 am »

tried everything but e2 setting.. gonna try it. =)

tnx guys!
memokinetic
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2007, 06:14:29 am »

Bugs I found so far:
- Battery life is awful.
- sometimes, with radio hidden, camera stops working, or the softbuttons appear in the center of the screen.
- random lockups - about 2/day. I need to trust my phone, and I'm missing calls like crazy.

This is the sixth day I've had this phone. 3 on Ultimate (none of the above bugs), 3 on Katze3. Going back to Ultimate. Sorry. Katze3 is faster, but not stabler, IMO.
abokamel
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2007, 08:48:33 am »

I've back to [THE ONE BETA2] cause katze 3 is needing help, Adrian we can all here help you to make your best MP ever, just by making our requests.
adriangatillo
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2007, 04:29:48 pm »

maybe your stability bugs are incoming from the BP... try a reflash again and maybe use of a 46p BP
adriangatillo
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2007, 04:32:56 pm »

by the way... battery life is not awful, battery scale is different, just try to listen music at the highest volume, after u receive the low batt alert Wink
adriangatillo
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2007, 04:41:55 pm »

I've back to [THE ONE BETA2] cause katze 3 is needing help, Adrian we can all here help you to make your best MP ever, just by making our requests.

i appreciate but i have my own team at Modmymoto, i am not logging too much here! if u want to help us, u can log on there... and its not spam.
juniordospassos
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2007, 05:19:01 pm »

amneto

Yes, I am Brazilian
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting