Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 16, 2024, 02:06:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: History all monster pack 2005-2010 and dreamed next monsterpack  (Read 12617 times)
cakudin2
« on: February 27, 2010, 05:50:50 pm »

history all monster pack 2005-2010 and dreamed next monsterpack
=============================================================
sorry if my topic is not match
  <===========================================================================>
   I only write idea and question in this post if with this we got a new idea
  <===========================================================================>

I very liked E398/ROKR E1 , from louching in 2004 untill now 2010, five years modding this mobile phone never stop. upgrade monster pack more and more created. Amazing, the rokr original is very very different with rokr mod monsterpack dar test 11 (the newest monsterpack)
Now rokr is more powerfull with any aplication.I ever install any kind of monsterpack from 2008-2010, and according in my opinion rokr e1 and e398 is the mod mobile phone the best ever.

=========================

some aplication is my vaforit :

- ELF small linux based program very fast and lightweight program
  (tunes elf, lyric player, motocmd, elf patcher, midtransfer, start menu, red menu,
mid transfer,drm changer and much more) useful aplication with no effect phone slower

- increase java heap from original 850kb untill now the latest 1500kb nano monsterpack 49r and 3000kb dar test 11 44r, this great growing mod. make anything palication loaded-on more faster than before.

- adding jsr 75 for read and write file and adding jsr 82 for java bluetooth make this phone more useful to compete with new phone

- virtualcorelet, itune mod, media viewer, the java aplication famouse mod in the 2007-2008 untill the elf aplication change it. but the way I still miss the ITUNE-MOD altough make phone slow itune. itune can view the image of song, read id3 tag mp3 and divide plalist with song, artis, and albums wich never other player mmusic can't do in e398. bad news the latest MP can't support itunes corelet

-synerjtool.jar the tool with equalizer works with edit gain table (bad news this is only work on 49r and 79r not work in DAR)

-minicommander.jar (powerfull file managervery complete for advance file managaer, I think minicommander support batch file like pc but i dont now how many command is work . )

-operamini 4.2 multiwindow (browser favorite the user interface serve web page like computer and fast)--------> u can find more application in forum.ucweb.com
-operamini mod 3.12 test 21 (browser favorite multi window, built in ftp, file manager and can save text file from the web page very useful)
-bolt 1.7 and ucweb 7.0 (alternative browser with unique capability)
-mig33 4.2 (messengger works on facebook,YM, google talk)
- dictionary english-indonesian (important if you are indonesian like me)
- paint CAD 2.02.jar (the powerfull photo editor in e398)
- compass.jar (useful if you lost in jungle he he he...)
-jzipman (file commpress/uncommpress zip and rar)
-mtoolbox (usefull simple program)
-ctheme.jar (alternative install/uninstall skin in rokr e1/e398)
-miniexcel.jar (usefull spreadshhet like exel in pc but bad news can't save the page and can't read the exel file)
-sjboy.exe (usefull simulator jar game program, with some small trick we can play operamini.jar in the pc with 640x480 display he he he..
some way to cheap the internet cost with modem e398)

========================

this is just my question in my mind. I hope other masta the programmer, the designer, the modder E398 in motohell.com can help me (what possible thing can do with e398)

1. can  the latest monsterpack nano 3ngine or DAR TEST 11 loaded itune  MOD again ? (Iam very excited if itune and tune elf, start menu, and all of elf program works together in one new MP)

2. can monster pack 49r have a 3000kb ?

3. can rokr e1/e398 have gprs class 12 or EDGE 10 ? (because if very important if we want surfing the internet better.)

4. can rokr e1/e398 works with java multitasking ? (can minimize the java program work like tune elf or itune, many other phone now can support this feature)

5. rokr e1/e398 original haven't JSR 75(java readingand writing the file) and JSR 82 (java works with bluetooth) now the latest monsterpack like DAR solve it, but my question can java works with camera or video (capture photo and play video in java), and why we can't receive any file from other mobile phone offer the bluetooht (save as elf is not work and the patch filetobluetooth.fpa not works with nano monsterpack or DAR monsterpack)

6. now midp 2.1 and midp 3.0 was launching, can we install it to rokr e1/e398 ?

7. what patch work which make increase the capacity of sms until more than 100 ?

8. can we upgrade software make rokr e1  bluetooth v1.1 to bluetooth ver 2.0/ (A2DP) ?

9. sonny ericcson mobile phone series W have the 2000kb java heap size but more fast load aplication than rokr e1/e398 with java heap 3000kb why?

10. can we install linux on this phone if can't what reason? minimum can we build GUI elf full full enabeled to handle all which canghed GUI standart from factory, may be can increase the responsive and more fast to load
11. finally can anyone make new MP with that specivication (1-9) or minimal the new MP with itune and all of Elf works together..........

maybe this is only question, but I hope this make grow the imagination of mod and dream come true with we're works together mod the rokr e1/E398...

sorry my bad english.....
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 05:55:35 pm by cakudin2 » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 09:12:44 am »

1. iTunesMOD? Java? CORElet?

2. Have no idea, maybe someone could port that code/patch to 49R, but it's hard work

3. I think not. Hardware doesn't support it.

4. I think not again. E398 has a processor that's working at 50MhZ. Have that in mind.

5. I don't know about camera... Video playing in JAVA needs more power! Because JAVA apps don't work straight with hardware like phones system and ELF apps Wink So, that's, too, not possible.

6. Don't know much about that... But I'm assuming that new standard need more CPU and RAM, so... One more time - no?

7. There's no patch for that... You can store up to 144 sms on elektro's firmwares. That's max. Why? Because SMS are stored in SEEMS on E398/ROKR. That's stupid, but we can't change it. Maybe someone will write a whole SMS system as an ELF, or something like that. That would be great Smiley

8. How? Wanna change the bluetooth chip?

9. They are (almost) all newer than E398 meaning they have more CPU, and probably more power in every way.

10. You can't make E398 faster. Trust me, it's fast! Only thing slow is loading 300kb Opera Mini! Other than that, it's blazing fast! My E8 clocked at 532MhZ and with 128mb swap memory is slower! But, it all depend on your firmware... My E398 is run by my custom 48R MP.
Linux isn't possible! It's been tested Smiley Rosh_ga flashed ROKR E2's MotoMAGX and it wouldn't load! It just kept loading and heating the phone....
That probably wasn't done the right way, but E398 just doesn't have enough CPU and RAM!

11. A perfect MP will never exist Smiley

Ask anything more you want!

Cheers!
oniech
Really experienced

Moto oprekerz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 09:25:10 pm »

Itunes on Dar firmware?its posible with litle modify itunes,open itunes.jar with winrar add p.class(included on Dar test 3 pack),its works,I have test.

"E398 R373_0'NIECH_79R"+ Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_49R" + Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_44R"Ep1+Ep2 + Msd 2Gb 

"L7 R4513_O'NIECH.ACR_RB"
cakudin2
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 09:53:26 pm »

Thanks masta.... This is great...

but i dont know what is dar3 pack... Can give me more info....

itune still make phone slow again in dar?
pachofloyd
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 08:05:25 am »

5. rokr e1/e398 original haven't JSR 75(java readingand writing the file) and JSR 82 (java works with bluetooth) now the latest monsterpack like DAR solve it

Hello, I just need to get the JSR 82 in my ROKR E1 to use the phone as a pc remote control  by bluetooth.
How could I make the JSR 82 work???
Thanks.
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 07:41:18 pm »

very good idea Smiley
everything is possible, is'nt it ?
my dream : 2 GB Support, reading text, Tunes 4.0, bigger image viewer,ring tone from TF
                i can say : wow !!!!
                NOW I CAN GET ALL !!

jzzz
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 05:29:25 am »

@pacho
that's about editting seem,
but none knows about it except macho.
so the way to get jsr82 is using DAR firmware
tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 02:10:51 am »

very good idea Smiley
everything is possible, is'nt it ?
my dream : 2 GB Support, reading text, Tunes 4.0

it has produced... mate..

ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 03:14:38 am »

He meant that it was a dream and dream come true.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 03:19:06 am by ZduneX25 » Logged

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting