Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 08:48:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: corrupt mp3s on e398  (Read 3952 times)
liljon
« on: December 06, 2009, 02:23:29 am »

hey i have an e398 with 1gb card.. when i connect it to my pc to transfer mp3s to the phone, it transfers but when i play the music it either says 'file corrupted', 'file has unidentifiable information', or it plays another song that i have not selected and every song i select after that,plays the same song even after i delete that specific song that keeps playing.. any help on what to do? the music works perfectly fine on my girlfriens motorola
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 04:20:12 am »

Try with this patch:

Code:
[Patch_Info]
Firmware=R373_G_0E.30.49R
Description=MP3 bitrate up to 320kbps
Author=Rek>pth, ?î????îâ?ë LAV
Version=0.4

[Patch_Code]
93DA00:E3540D05

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
liljon
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 09:27:15 am »

i tried inserting my memory card from my e398 into my friend's nokia to make the transfering of music easier. but when i tried accessing it it said memory card not formatted yet. then i formatted it and when i re-inserted it into my e398 and formatted it again,after the format  it said 'memory card no longer accessible'.. is there anyway i could solve this? thanx in advance
NiKSY
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 08:44:14 am »

Try formatting it on your PC or in some other Motorola phone (better solution).
vedesh
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 08:04:57 am »

hey i have an e398 with 1gb card.. when i connect it to my pc to transfer mp3s to the phone, it transfers but when i play the music it either says 'file corrupted', 'file has unidentifiable information', or it plays another song that i have not selected and every song i select after that,plays the same song even after i delete that specific song that keeps playing.. any help on what to do? the music works perfectly fine on my girlfriens motorola

Your memory card is not fitted properly in the holder.
Suraj
Global Moderator
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 09:40:26 pm »

is it trans flash/micro sd memory card? if not buy a trans flash/micro sd memory card.

nstead:

I have a
moto defy
NiKSY
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 06:04:07 am »

Your memory card is not fitted properly in the holder.

Backup all your data, then format your card. Format it on the phone first. Then try on that on PC, if things don't change (check the filesystem before formatting, I don't remember which FAT is it 0.o
MarkoP
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 06:27:18 am »

It should be only FAT,not FAT32 or something...
CMIIW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting