Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 08:26:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A603NK v.2  (Read 61867 times)
the_iceman
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2007, 02:44:49 pm »

indonesian?? hehehe long live indonesian..
'll try dis MP tonite.. downloading now n haf to go to work =))P

gr8 job agung =))P
motomaniacs
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2007, 09:06:18 pm »

hey there ice...
wellcome to motoHell
Guilherme Souza
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 11:38:44 am »

When my cell phone is charging the lights are on, I thought that could be the funlight.pat, so I trade it, but isn't this, the lights continued on. What I must to do to the lights be off when is charging?
Before to use this MP, I was using the firmware of Elektro (last version), and pressing * + 1 appear a menu that you could do some changes (like the Synerj_tools), and that had a function called "Scheduled Styles", or something like this. It's possible to activate this function? Because I hate to change the ringstyles always that I go to the high school, sometimes I forget.
gayoe
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2007, 06:16:07 pm »

this MP is based on original firmware, so it doesn't have some features that only had on elektro firmware, such as *+1 or scheduled ringtone or multiple mma.

maybe you should read more info for this MP, mate Cheesy
kimz
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2007, 01:09:53 am »

One question, any solution if the phone hang when you have a call?

when i change the format date into 01.08.2007, the display stay 01/08/2007....
kimz
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2007, 08:32:32 pm »

I usep agoenk MP, when i play songs (mp4) on itunes, i've incoming sms, when i hit read button, my e398 was hang.. then i must open the chasing and remove my battery.....

Another problem, when i completely charge my phone, the battery signal not on the full picture....

I thought this the best MP.... Why??
motomaniacs
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2007, 08:35:33 pm »

for sms troule i had no idea but when you completly charge your phone and the icon is not full it cause by patching Batery meter
motomaniacs
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2007, 08:36:04 pm »

merge this topic to Are_goenk's MP
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2007, 11:07:40 pm »

@ kimz
when i change the format date into 01.08.2007, the display stay 01/08/2007
My mistake. I took the language strings from MP that using patch changing date format (a patch that I don`t use in my MP). But I forget to edit the language string dd.mm.yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy and mm.dd.yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy.
Just edit dnp.prf file in phone`s drive a: your self.

I usep agoenk MP, when i play songs (mp4) on itunes, i've incoming sms, when i hit read button, my e398 was hang.. then i must open the chasing and remove my battery.....
I never had that problem. Does the problem always happen or just happened once?

Another problem, when i completely charge my phone, the battery signal not on the full picture....
As MotoManiacs said. It`s a bug from patch change indicates of the battery.
Don`t worry. it`s not disturbing charging process at all.

fafa
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2007, 01:30:26 am »

you really crazy bro Grin Grin
error398
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2007, 07:45:28 pm »

why when i restart my phone.. my ring style is going to default? everytime i must change that setting.. one thing problem is, when someone call, ringing default was ringing and not stopping untill i shutdown the phone. why its happen??
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2007, 08:12:20 pm »

@ error398
I'm wondering why many end users from this forum face some problems that I never found before.
I've tested my MP on many phones (including mine) and none of them have those problems.
Ring styles is still set to the last setting that I choosed even I restart or power off the phone, and I never found any problem with calling. Smiley Smiley

error398
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2007, 08:18:04 pm »

@ error398
I'm wondering why many end users from this forum face some problems that I never found before.
I've tested my MP on many phones (including mine) and none of them have those problems.
Ring styles is still set to the last setting that I choosed even I restart or power off the phone, and I never found any problem with calling. Smiley Smiley

its weird laa,hmm its strange but nvm.. i'll try to reflash again..
zigot
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2007, 10:46:39 am »

nice MP mastah agung :salut:
aa theaa
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2007, 07:50:26 pm »

mas agung, i can't delete the default mp3 ringtone, how to delete the default ringtone? coz i want to use another mp3 ringtone. Smiley
maturnuwun.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting