Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 01:01:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A603NK v.2  (Read 61873 times)
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2007, 04:10:54 am »

I tried fullflashing(all CGs) and reflashing(many 'mixes' of CGs) and it turned out that's the problem of CG1(firmware) there's something that causes my problem.
Try to restore your original full backup. If the problem were gone, then try to flash my MP.
I'm pretty sure that the problem doesn't come from my MP, cause no member from my local forum who has tested my MP reported that bug.

KaRnaS
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2007, 05:17:19 am »

i have BL 07.DO

problem is that providers from my country havent license for CG1 for other countrys works good
error398
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2007, 10:24:10 pm »

license for what?? for release the phone or what?
slack_dna
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2007, 04:31:46 am »

just to inform u guys, i guess the problem is my PDS, i've repaired it using MRS(coz i cant find any of my pds backups) and its been 24hours my phone didn't restart, hang or what so ever, everything went smothly. now i'm just struggling to make itunes detect my phone(not so crucial though)..

it just feels so good  Grin Grin Grin (i mean the mp without restart problem)  Cool
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:21:20 am by slack_dna » Logged
EOG
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2007, 08:24:24 am »

I tried fullflashing(all CGs) and reflashing(many 'mixes' of CGs) and it turned out that's the problem of CG1(firmware) there's something that causes my problem.
Try to restore your original full backup. If the problem were gone, then try to flash my MP.
I'm pretty sure that the problem doesn't come from my MP, cause no member from my local forum who has tested my MP reported that bug.

I give up. I restored backup from time when I first time converted my mobile to R373 and than flashed this MP and I had the same problem
Than I restored backup when my moto was on R342 and than i converted it to R373 next Flashed this MP and still I couldn't call
At the end I made new PDS in MRS and than Flashed and it's still same problem.

Any one has any idea what can I do to make it work plz!
slack_dna
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2007, 11:08:59 pm »

it turns out i have another question, how long the battery would supposed to last ?
mine doesn't last 2 days (i didnt even use itunes at all, just sms few times)  Huh?, or its just my battery went off its age  Tongue
or the firmware isn't to good in power management?

thx..

@EOG
wew, thats a problem, u sure u have repaired your pds, flash it with R372 firmware, and then convert it to R373?
if still not working while other mp still works fine in your phone, then i guess this just not for u (doesnt make sense though)  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 07:39:44 am by slack_dna » Logged
Guilherme Souza
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2007, 11:44:10 am »

When my cell phone shows "Charge Complete", and Synerj_tools shows 100% charge, the battery icon shows just 2/3 of charge. It's a bug? This happens with more someone?

Loved this MP
djebrut
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2007, 04:40:54 pm »

yup,i had it too,but i think it's not a problem 4 me since it's not disturbing the charging process...
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2007, 11:11:54 pm »

@ EOG
Hhmm.. I don`t know what`s wrong with your phone. Sorry, I can`t give you any other idea how to solve it.

@ slack_dna
I use light DRM for this MP, so the battery should lasts longer compares to the other 49R based MP.
Using this MP, my battery lasts for about 3 days for normal usage.
Try to replace your battery with the new one and see the result.

@ Guilherme Souza
Yes, that is a bug for patch "change indicates of the battery".
But don`t worry, as djebrut said, it`s not disturbing charging process at all.

kimz
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2007, 12:11:53 am »

Looks like this is a good MP...
cuz' I've tried it....

some bugs maybe for the creator, one day, i've call from my friend, but the phone was restart....
Amanxs
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2007, 12:42:53 am »

@EOG
Did U enable ur Quad Band mode..??

this may help because some operator operates in 850 MHz

error398
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2007, 07:48:14 am »

Looks like this is a good MP...
cuz' I've tried it....

some bugs maybe for the creator, one day, i've call from my friend, but the phone was restart....

yeah this is the best MP i ever use.. so far nothing problem with my phone.. thanks Agoenk for the great MP

at my place so hard to find the original battery.. when i survey in the shopping complex, they sell a ricon battery and the price too expensive.  Undecided

owen666
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2007, 08:49:28 am »

hi sorry for my bad english i from Mexico, and this MP is great but how can I do the Remove RingerID for SMS working normal?, I like the Ringer ID sound normal, and put a link for the patched thanks and trying to do this MP or variuos MP with lenguage in spanish latino

thanks

gayoe
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2007, 10:28:16 am »

@EOG
try look on seem 0025_0001
to have quad band, it should written with value 0b
or just upload the seem on attachment Cheesy

@owen666
patch undo for ringerID SMS at attachment
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 10:41:04 am by gayoe » Logged
EOG
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 10:29:26 am »