Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 05:55:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A603NK v.2  (Read 61910 times)
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2007, 02:22:55 am »

@antonop
For ur in4mation, Aregoenk is Romantic person..Grin so his MP are so romantic.. if u want loud enough.. u just replace any Gain table u like.. use P2ktools to save GT

Am i right Aregoenk?  Cheesy Wink
LOL I'm a romantic person? I don't think so LOL
I rarely go out my office, so I don't need loud alert for my phone. That's why I'm not using loud GT.

@ zylaq
AFAIK some GSM operators using Quad band. Try to enabled your quad band using attached seem below. Extract it and upload it to your phone using P2K Manager. Smiley Smiley

Edit: Sorry I forgot to attach the seem  Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:46:44 am by are_goenk » Logged

error398
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2007, 02:29:44 am »

im just kidding u my masta  Grin Grin
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2007, 02:43:11 am »

Did you attach any seem there? Smiley

motomaniacs
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2007, 02:53:12 am »

SURE
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2007, 03:02:04 am »

@motomaniacs
Look at the time of my post and the time of editing by goenk Tongue

diowae
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2007, 03:05:57 am »

Hi.. @A603nk, a question 4 ya. How 2 change mma_ucp? I have been changed but filed. Sad
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2007, 03:27:52 am »

@diowae
Is very simple.
There are 2 methods:

1. Connect your phone in p2k mode at the computer and replace the mma_ucp file from a/mobile/system/ with p2k commander or manager
    (but be careful, first make backup of that file)

2. Connect your phone in p2k mode at the computer, run skin manager, go to "Menu files" section, first select download and save the mma_ucp file from your phone as a backup and after that select upload and upload the mma_ucp that you want.

That's all. Good luck.
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2007, 06:00:11 pm »

Hi.. @A603nk, a question 4 ya. How 2 change mma_ucp? I have been changed but filed. Sad
Why do you want to change the mma_ucp?
If you don't like main menu order, you can reorder it from Menu > Personalize > Main Menu > Reorder

error398
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2007, 06:19:24 pm »

Why do you want to change the mma_ucp?
If you don't like main menu order, you can reorder it from Menu > Personalize > Main Menu > Reorder

@aregoenk
LOL.. maybe he didnt know what to do  Cheesy
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2007, 07:32:39 pm »

I think he used file changer and it showed "Failed:native error" .. If that is the case,you have to set the attribute of existing mma_ucp using p2k tools. Uncheck the "system attribute"

diowae
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2007, 12:19:16 pm »

hehehehe @goenk, i just wanna add submenu, as web shorcut in web session menu. or headset in connectifity, etc.  i try change with 2pk menu editor, than after reboot the menu have been error.
ibrohim
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2007, 10:31:16 am »

@are_goenk
How to make such perfect skin? I found no default menu like at Itunes, camera, video camera, etc. as I always found on another skin. What makes me wonder too is when i extract the CG2 and split it, get the skin and install it to another MP the default menu comes again on itunes, video camera, camera, etc.  Tell me the secret, please!
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2007, 06:14:42 pm »

@ diowae
Try to edit mma_ucp using MMA Advanced Editor. It always works for me  Smiley Smiley

@ ibrohim
You should use mma_ucp that included in my MP to make iTunes, Video camera, Airplane, USB and Voice Dial icons change to suit selected skin.
Or you can modified your own mma_ucp using MMA Advanced Editor to make your skins use iTunes, Video camera, Airplane, USB and Voice Dial icons from skins folder (not from DRM). I think some had made tutorial about it.

ibrohim
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2007, 07:04:44 pm »

A Great Clear Tutorial! Thank U.
I didnt think that it has a tutorial indeed. Several MP I have ever flashed never has such perfect skin. Therefore I dont think to search a tutorial! I will try it.
diowae
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2007, 08:26:39 am »

@are_goenk
How to make such perfect skin? I found no default menu like at Itunes, camera, video camera, etc. as I always found on another skin. What makes me wonder too is when i extract the CG2 and split it, get the skin and install it to another MP the default menu comes again on itunes, video camera, camera, etc.  Tell me the secret, please!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting