Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 11:41:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dead rokr with ramldr get 10[]  (Read 21772 times)
deQiu
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 06:17:50 am »

there is still no idea......just keeping the hope.

..................................... Shocked
deQiu
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 06:57:53 am »

please somebody give ideas........im desperate now.......just counting nothing....

as the phone still "connect" to PC there should be any way to reviving it.........i hope..
deQiu
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 10:52:06 am »

this the last log from FB:

Extracting data from firmware file...
Sending the loader...
Done.
Executing JUMP...
Done.

------phone was disconnected imidietly------
then i push the power button and its status connected again, then:

Erasing memory... (Progress of this process is not shown)
Error!
Sending code group: CG1
Error!
Sending code group: CG2
Error!
Sending code group: CG3
Error!
Sending code group: CG4
Error!
Sending code group: CG7
Error!
Sending code group: CG15
Error!
Sending code group: CG18
Error!
Operation done.

*** Operation end (6/2/2009 12:28:47 AM) ***

okay...im giving up now.........since nothing can do with this case in here....just a dead end......so just throw back the phone to museum.........bye bye to my ROKR

yes! e398/rokr never die...just in our mind.......i've spent too much on it..so better to know the limit..it is worthed since i've do my best to not giving up too early....but it is just right time for it

thanks for u guys for help to try solve it...altough it not solved...

--DEAD END--
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 10:55:36 am by deQiu » Logged
PadangGuci
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 07:03:46 pm »

i want to buy your phone.
i am sure i can fix it.
would you like to sell it to me, mate. i really want to buy your phone
jzzz
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 10:43:54 pm »

@e398
that method is useless,this case is seriously thing.
@deq
you have try to mix all method from me?
where are you located m8?
jzzz
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:24 pm »

I have killed my phone for 7 times and more with variant case.
The shortpin or force BL is for the phone that still alive but not for blank flash neptune like this case.
PadangGuci
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 07:45:00 am »

what method ?
what's your problem ?
i just want to buy
deQiu
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 09:27:59 am »

@e398
wow.....u so sure an optimistic..i like that...like me just a week ago when i turn to look on this ROKR after 2 years..but now...the spirit to reviving it slowly disappears....as u know i've doing anything i know about modding and reviving...this is not my first time facing a dead rokr/e398...bcause my other e398 died over 5 times and it has survive...but this case was the most complicated. i dont want to waste ur money dudde...or u want this phone corpses just to caniball it with other phone hehe...i thing if it is just die i will look into a hardware modding for it hehe...

so if u so optimistic..just give ur opinion and the way that i can try...i'll more appreciate for that , thx

@jzz..
yes mate...i've try anything...mixing...and some weird thing hehe....searching for the method over the net...but i do not see something like this with ROKR...that solved clearly...i thing this was a hardware damage....something like bad sector in PC harddisk  but happened on it IC flash....so i have plan to cut some bad sector on it...but i've got the methode clearly yet....

yes mate...it is "blank" no pds no BL...and always reject any effort to write or erase on it..

jzzz....we just on same country...or maybe same city too...(+6224)

i'll try in local forum...but i thing still no progress on it..

are u join in motolovers too jzz? i've post it there too....maybe we can meet in there...thx
jzzz
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 05:53:34 pm »

Owh,so you're indonesian right?
I'm not a member of it.
I'm in motousers.or.id
deQiu
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2009, 05:44:08 am »

@jzzz....
yup...u're right...im indonesian

i've open the thread at motousers and motolovers too...but still nothing

maybe in international forum i can get my lucky..

is there still any other suggestion from u all about my problem?

or this is just a dead end for my rokr...

im just thingking how about smart clip...maybe can get any progress on it....but i dont have the clip..
deQiu
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 04:41:09 am »

there's indication that the problem was on its cpu...so i send it to repair serrvice center because it is going to be hardware issue...

thanks for all

just be carefull on modding...
Mazthree
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 10:34:01 pm »

Hi, I have the problems like yours. same, same and same. Nothing different! I tried so many methodes. Like tata's tutorial, and jzzz. I tried the forceboot, TP, reviving with ramdlr, flashing with FB3, FB2.6. almost everything methodes I tried. But I've got nothing. I don't get ACK ERASE! It's happened last night. And I did't sleep till now. So tired.. I'm indonesian, and maybe we live in the same city. I'm in (+6224..) too. So, where's your locatins, I mean your home. maybe we can change or share informations or experiences.And my phone was dead now.. maybe you can PM me.. Only if you want.. thanx.
deQiu
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2009, 03:04:26 am »

@mazthree
hehe..for now i think i give up about it...i've send my rokr to service center...there was some hardware problem at last...something bad about its cpu (repairman's said)..for now there is nothing i can share since my case still a dead end..maybe after my rokr come back from service center (in alive condition of course) i can give some information about it...but for now..just nothing in my head

yup we are in same city..i wish can help u more, but sorry if my replay take a long time, bcause now im rather busy in my project at my workplace..or u can try with moser brother

still waiting...
Mazthree
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2009, 07:22:00 am »

@deqiu
R U give up? So, the problem is HW? A pity.. Yes , Now I run to moser. If your Rokr come back, please give the report. Maybe mine too... He..he..he.. But, I don't give up. Not yet.. Thanx.
ade_chemical
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 07:15:58 pm »

wow wow... same as my rokr!! im also get the "10" on ramldr..
im so confused too.. Shocked
i've tried tp.. nothing!! still get the "10"
hoy mas tri!! help me Grin
bantoel community
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting