Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 05:32:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dead rokr with ramldr get 10[]  (Read 21634 times)
deQiu
« on: May 26, 2009, 07:34:09 am »

i know there are many dead rokr/e398 thread in here...but im rather confuse about my case..

i have dead rokr after flash it with wrong flashfile....my BL0A.02 have flashed with MP with BL07.DO..then my rokr only getting to bootloader page everytime i restart it....unfortunatly i have no backup of this rokr...then i try to flash it with other phone backup (stupid step hehe)..until now..my phone is dead with only sound "kreskkkkkkreskkkk....." everytime i power it on....  this happened 2 years ago

this time (after two years the phone at private museum, hehe) i try to get it alive again..in my opinion i think it's pds has been damage because of wrong flashing..so i try to fix it with mrs......but i only get "error" from it..than i try ramdlr..send loader...until ACK_JUMP is OK,but when i press erase i only get "10[]" 
so i try test point it......but it still get 10[]

without testpoint MFF still read myROKR as S Blank Neptune LTE....so what shuld i do??

thanks
tata78
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 07:44:49 am »

Find tata78's tutorial and follow instructions!
deQiu
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:56:06 am »

thanks tata78, im already getting ur tutorial and still working with it...is there any difrent among others ramldr with that in ur attachment? ............maybe i'll get my answers when the rokr alive again with it..

but how if the "10[]" still appears after TP?

i think my problem same with markop's (https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=4347.0) but i miss with what markop do to deal with 10[].. what markop do so he can pass the 10[]..

MarkoP
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 12:18:51 pm »

I done TP. You must do TP untill you get ACK ERASE. Try many times, not only once.
eckoo
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 05:48:23 pm »

Dont TP.....
may be u can try use forceboot mode...
press *+#+ power and than phone will be show that BL
if phone have shown BL, so u can flash with  MP again..
dont forget check ur BL.
if ur phone still show BL...
i think ur phone still can be life... Smiley
sory bad english... Smiley Smiley
jzzz
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 08:04:47 pm »

Download my reviving tool,all you need for reviving were obtained there.
There were a picture and guid there.
For getting ack erase sometimes you'll get another addres or different address from the instruction,but just calm down and stab out your data cable if you got it.
And you'll see your BL is back.
deQiu
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 03:28:41 am »

@markop
so do i...i've done TP many times...but i still not get "ack erase".. after TP when i send ramldr i only get 2 row "addr" without "ack jump" in the log...and then when i click erase just nothing happend..i wait until 1 hour still nothing in the log...so i close ramdlr and reopen it...when i send ramdlr now i get "ack jump"...but when i do erase what i get was just "10[]" so i do TP...this happen again again and again...

so if u have a time...please tell me how you do the procces so u can get it alive again..

@ecko0
i think TP is the last chance....i've done forceboot and others but nothing came along the screen...but FB,MFF,MRS and others tool still can read "connect" my ROKR

@jzzz
i'll getting ur guide and tools....i hope this can solve it...i've give a try with what tata78 says but still stuck...so maybe ur guide can do better....thanks..

many thanks fo u guys...i hope it can be solved soon...
MarkoP
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 03:44:17 am »

Are you doing TP properly? I don't know what to say. I menage to revive my phone using metal paper clip.
deQiu
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 07:51:51 am »

@markop
i think i've done TP properly...i do shorting with metal paperclip too...i do the TP like this (http://tinypic.com/i74vb4.jpg) and i do the step properly like on tata78's guide...but stuck on never getting "ack erase' instead of "10[]".....any suggestion?

@jzzz
i've donload ur file...it is look nothing diferent with tata78's...except the PST...why should i ido with the PST if i still cant get "ack erase"? would u tell me ur step reviving the phone step by step....because i've never get "10[]" when i do TP before this...

in my opinion after TP...when i send ramldr and getting 2 row of ADRR without "ack jump"..this mean the chip has been blank or nothing left to erase anymore...
for u guys...how if after TP i do stright sending binary "20000only.bin" withaout getting "ack erase" before..?

i've done it but no change..ramdlr freezing in "uploading binary" without ending....hehe so confuse with this case..i've doing it for this 3 night without any progress on it.. :'(

any suggestion pleease.. Shocked :'( Lips Sealed

jzzz
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 08:01:26 am »

Owh,still connect?
Simple i think.
Only do my reviving tool from step ramldr.
You don't need TP bro.
Remember,when waiting for ack erase,if you got long time,and got a different address just stab out your data cable.
And your BL will show 07.DO
Trust Me it will work,your problem is like racoonboy.
Give me a result!
deQiu
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 08:25:36 am »

@jzzzz
mmm........okay..i'll do it...
but how if i get "10[]" ?
there is no chance except doing TP...is that raight?

if im not wrong...what must i do based on ur step are:
1. connect the phone
2. open the ramldr..(or ramldr_improve?)
3. send ramldr - ldr_all.bin
4. erase....
5. wait for a moment (i'll give it 15 minutes)..just plug off the cable however i dont get "ack erase"
6. reopen ramldr (or ramldr_improve?)
7. change base addrs to 10000000 and send binary 20000only.bin
8. wait for "ADDR 10020000"
9. hopping BL07.DO on it...wish me luck

is it right?

the question.....
1. how if i get 10[] after erase...nothing to do except TP, is that right?
2. how if i only get never ending "uploading binary" after send binary?

but anyway i'll do a try and post the result in here...

thanks jzzzz....im hoping a progress with this...just trying..trying and trying.....never give up.......remember that e398/rokr never die (i hope.. :'()
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 08:38:37 am by deQiu » Logged
jzzz
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 09:33:28 am »

Right,
Sometimes you will got a different address on step 8.
When you are disconect the cable.
Pull out the battery,and put it back.
Try to power on,if you are lucky it will show BL 07.DO
Sorry for long waiting my reply,i can't getting gprs connection from last night,my phone provider is sucks,so i'm really hard to getting load when internet.
jzzz
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 09:00:48 pm »

After get your BL,open MFF and flash with 42r for all from my reviving tool,MFF was included too there,it's named PST.
After flash 42r for all,you can flash with another MP.
Give me a result?
deQiu
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:14 pm »

i starting the proccess with TP..because i get 10[] before..
so..here is the results

**send ramldr and erase**
Switching to flash mode
ADDR03FD0000AD
JUMP03FD0010AE

-- after 15 minutes without progress and still no "ack erase"..i plugg the cable off...and then repluggin the cable and reopen ramldr again --

**send binary**
Switching to flash mode
uploading binary data
ADDR1000000081

-- after few minutes the status suddenly change to "not connected" with some strange sound "ploggh" from the phone, i guess it is not because of losing power..because the battery still in correct place --

**hoping for BL on screen**
after it got status "not connected"..i plugg of the cable...then
- trying to turn it on by the power button...but no respon...
- trying to *+#+pwrbttn......still no respon
- trying forceboot *+#+ inserting battery....useless too..
- i plugg the cable in again..open MFF..the status is "connect" and MFF read it as S Blank Neptune LTE.....

then i do flashing with 42forALL.......creating image OK........sendloader OK.....................after few minutes i get word "----flashing failed-------"

hehe...some little doubt about realive this rokr i think... :'(

any suggestion...please
jzzz
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 01:40:49 am »

That's what i mean,addr 10....081,when you are getting it,stab out your cable,and do like i said b4,how?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting