Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 05:14:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dead rokr with ramldr get 10[]  (Read 21704 times)
deQiu
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 04:05:30 am »

Mmm..so after ADDR10...81 do not waiting a moment but just pull the cable out? How if before i pull the cable the status have been change to "not connected"? Because my case is like that..

But i'll do a try..thx
deQiu
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 05:09:22 am »

Okay..this is the results..
I manage to get addr 10...81, and then when i get it i plug off the cable very soon without waiting any minutes..but..altough the cable hvn't connected,after a moment i still hear strange "plooph" sound from the phone exactly like when the phone was connected..and like what i guess..when i try to turn on the phone,there still nothing on screen..no bootloader,no light,just strange "plooph" sound..just it,when i connect it wiTh MFF..the phone still readed as S blank neptune LTE..

I've run out of idea this time.. I've do all thing that i know about modding, flashing n reviving..
Last thing in my mind..yeah..after all, maybe this is what I called as "THE REAL DEAD OF THE ROKR" ..but,why it still can connect to PC?

Or maybe the IC flash partly damage (hardware damage)?..this time maybe i'll give up if there is no suggestion anymore from u guys..
tata78
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 06:28:58 am »

You did not do TP right, that is the reason why you cant revive your phone. You must first short TP then place baterry while your phone is connected with PC.
jzzz
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 07:10:57 am »

Do my instruction well:
1.Connect the phone to Ramldr
2.Follow the instruction in readme
3.The point is addr 10...081
4.When you are getting it,wait for 10minutes,then stab out the cable
5.Finally,you must get BL 07.DO
deQiu
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:58 am »

@tata78
Maybe u right,maybe i've done TP not so well, but..if i'm not doing TP in right way,why i can pass the "10[]"?
however.. I'll try to more careful on TP..i hope this is the problem

@jzzz
I've doing it like u say..but about waiting for 10min after addr10..18, how can i do that if in 3-5min i always  get "not connected" with strange plooph" sound from phone..

Anyway..thanks guys,u all have been keeping my hope to reviving the rokr..I'll post the result soon..
deQiu
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 12:27:36 pm »

the last log from it

Switching to flash mode
ADDR03FD0000AD
JUMP03FD0010AE

... I hit erase button..30min no progress then i pull the cable and reconnect it...

Switching to flash mode
uploading binary data
ADDR1000000081

...Less then 1 min status change to not connected,and then i get it:...

Usb time-out!

...I replug the cable without lossing battery..but still not connected...usb timeout..so i do TP..But still not connected.. TP again..still same.. So do MFF cant detect it.. Im retired for now..maybe tomorrow i'll try again..
strange "ploph" sound still came from the phone that i put on the desk with battery on it ..when i touch it,the phone is very hot..i think the phone still trying to wake up but it cant..hehe so strange..

For u 2 guys..jzzz n tata78.. ++ added for u both..thanks for the assist..although it have been solved yet..
jzzz
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 02:36:01 pm »

Have you try to gonna unplug the cable when addr 10...081 is appear? Without waiting for a while i mean.
So when that addr appear,you are just to unplug the cable.
And pull out the battery,and put it back.
Try to power on,or try to hold on BL mode.
Pulph sound,that's normal if your on blank flash neptune.
Just to be calm down m8,i will help you until it solved.
Die is not the end of all.
I have killed my phone for seven times and more with many variant death.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 03:01:31 pm by jzzz » Logged
deQiu
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2009, 12:35:33 am »

Have you try to gonna unplug the cable when addr 10...081 is appear? Without waiting for a while i mean.
So when that addr appear,you are just to unplug the cable.
And pull out the battery,and put it back.
Try to power on,or try to hold on BL mode.
Pulph sound,that's normal if your on blank flash neptune.
Just to be calm down m8,i will help you until it solved.
Die is not the end of all.
I have killed my phone for seven times and more with many variant death.

i've done like that too....pull off the cable just after i get addr 10...81 (on my early post #16)
but just same result i get...altough i pull the cable few moment latter before it got status not connected on ramldr, i still get "plooph" from phone, and when i turn it on the screnn display nothing...

i have rokr and e398..i've killed my e398 several times too..i can revive it again, except this rokr case..still stuck on it..now the rokr failure to get connect to PC..still tying to get it connected this time..after that i'll try with ramldr again..

just a question...is there any posibility that the IC flash rejected on writing data on it? if this is the case so it is going to a hardware problem..i hope not..
jzzz
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:12 am »

Many issued said it will go to HW prblem,but always trust in yourself,that you will solve it.
But,i'm confuse why your case is quite complicated,i usually killed my phone untill i get err 0x900,more scary then yours.
Maybe you must try to do TP,have you done it correctly?
You know what areas that must to do short?
Ground is a metal that protect your phone IC or HW.
deQiu
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 04:08:23 am »

mm.....i've done TP many times...i do TP like in this pict (http://tinypic.com/i74vb4.jpg).

i use metal paperclip to short it..is that correctt? in my case..when i click erase and i get 10[] its mean i must do TP, right? then i do TP,after that no 10[] anymore...in my opinion if i do TP in wrong way or not correctly i think i must still get 10[] on it..is that right?

what is the other signs if i do TP not correctly?

is there any other way on doing TP?
jzzz
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 04:57:31 am »

You have done a mistake m8.
You must do TP with clip while you are connect the phone without battery to Ramldr,do it together,still hold a TP and connect the battery.
And after that,
Take out the clip for TP,and follow the instruction for using Ramldr.
deQiu
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 05:24:42 am »

mmmmmmmmmm...........okay...i'll do a try again..hope this time there will be a progress..

i think my problem is little bit like are_goenk's problem (https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=1455.0)...except i cant even to get "ack erase".......so far i know..there is no solution on are_goenk' threads..except big posibility of hardware problem at last post by raunamaxtor..

hehe..still praying for solutions...
jzzz
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 06:05:10 am »

Ok,keep posting m8 for knowing your result?
Good luck!
deQiu
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 09:27:14 am »

Fiuh..Finnaly..i can get the rokr connected again..i try to plug the cable on other usb hub of my PC, MFF can read the phone as blank neptune LTE again..and i can use ramldr again..
And now i still wait "ack erase" appear..it has been 10 minutes since i click erase but nothing appears..still waiting..
deQiu
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 10:37:25 am »

Hehe..still same like my erlier post..but at least the phone can connected again with PC..so i think i still have a chance on it..

Still waiting any suggestion from u all guys..i've run out of ideas now..

Big thnks for u all..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting