• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

MOTODEV Studio for Linux

Started by Taurnil, August 09, 2008, 01:28:58 am

previous topic - next topic

Taurnil

August 09, 2008, 01:28:58 am Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:11:54 am by Taurnil
Guys, I couldn't be happier:

With MOTODEV Studio for Linux, you can develop, debug, and deploy native applications for Motorola's open MOTOMAGX platform. Tools and documentation are pre-integrated and packaged with the Eclipse™ platform so you can focus on creativity while maximizing productivity.

http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/motodevstudio/linux/downloads/

There's an official IDE for motomagx, for windows or Linux. This isn't for newbies, btw. U must already know about OOP, C++, cross-compiling, etc...

Thanks, moto! ^^

lklandaverde

keaglez

Yeah...but MAGX only huh? Damn, i love the webUI.
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Taurnil

hmm
there's one for webUI developers too :)

Exploited

thanks for the share very much!

I do C++ programming in Visual Studio .Net but I am not a prefessional yet :) I hope I will come closer to the moto soon

Exploited

August 10, 2008, 10:51:46 pm #5 Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:05:02 pm by Exploited
edit: The windows version works pretty fine and it's not very complicated to use. I am reading their tutorials now. I see that they use html and javascript a lot

reedit: yep, the initial sample applications are developed with javascript... Sounds even easier for noob developers

fich

please, wish somenone make mirror MOTODEV Studio for Linux v0.3 fro Windows
so I can resume download
thx

Taurnil

dude, I guess that would be kind of illegal. You must get the most recent version from motodev.com. Mirroring the file would cause only confusion.

fich

oowh, I'm sorry. oke, I'll try again..

kidscracker

Great IDE i've just try it and the Example was really easy to understand (just 10 lines ¬¬) anyway i hope we will adapt it to work not just with MOTOMAGX, but also with JUIX in our E2 it will be great :D.

PS: BTW i'm thinking about buying a Z6w jeje but there isn't any FW for it =(

keaglez

How about the webUI..? Anyone tried? :)
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited

Taurnil

yup, all the examples work smoothly.
I had some troubles for installing it on windows vista, but it wasn't fault of the OS. I had to disable the antivirus to make the installer work properly.

Keaglez, u should try the webUI version by urself now that u can ;)

keaglez

Yeah...but the files is too big for me to download... I need unlimited internet first, maybe next month... :)
Best regards,
Jeffri H.