Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 07:09:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UMP79R (UltraMotoPack)  (Read 24651 times)
Orphen
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 08:27:42 am »

I don't speed up DRM. I think if made it, MP will be faster. In russia like 49R. Here you very like 42 and 46) But in 79R java work on background and it have unlimited video)
NiKSY
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 08:47:32 am »

I don't speed up DRM. I think if made it, MP will be faster. In russia like 49R. Here you very like 42 and 46) But in 79R java work on background and it have unlimited video)

Yes! That also... I dont know why you didnt... I will test with changed timings now Smiley
apexnx
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 09:16:55 am »

i would say that this is almoust the best Firmware of all ! !  Smiley Smiley
i have tested it for 3 days, its great, no big bugs, everythings works just fine,
the sound quality is realy good,  the elfs work fine too, the itunes player of ELFS works evven while playing java!  Grin
   its just that i see that only on this firmware  Smiley
  maybe it works on others too, but i haven't noticed that.

The only thing that made me nervous was The battery life,  it's  kind a shirt, i can say.
in comparison  with the motohell,   this MONSTERPACK hold mine motorola about 4Hours less.
maybe its just for me,   and as you all know, there may be many issues for the battery life,
like that i was in the country side, and there was no high signal of conection, ..

But as i said, this firmware is the best!    I will keep it in my phone for a longer time i think  Smiley
Orphen
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 11:38:33 am »

In my phone thi MP worked all day and night with music 4 hours.
apexnx
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2008, 12:01:43 pm »

Nice, my phone has just discharged in the morning it was fully charged, at the day, i havent made any calls, wrote only few sms, played tetris for about 10 min, and listened music, on full sound for about an hour.  and at 19  o'clock  its battery is dead.
the battery isn't old, i bought it about 3 months ago,  and i just wonder, whats the problem ?
Orphen
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 12:37:54 pm »

what your PDS? you install it yourself?
NiKSY
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2008, 04:41:28 am »

Nice, my phone has just discharged in the morning it was fully charged, at the day, i havent made any calls, wrote only few sms, played tetris for about 10 min, and listened music, on full sound for about an hour.  and at 19  o'clock  its battery is dead.
the battery isn't old, i bought it about 3 months ago,  and i just wonder, whats the problem ?
Played music through SPEAKERS for an hour? Smiley
apexnx
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2008, 12:30:55 am »

now i'm thinking what the PDS is ..  Cheesy
hmm.  i thin i have forgotten, maybe someone can remind me  ?( i will check what is that later..  )
ou and yes, i played music on the speakers ..
so maybe it's normal, that it only hold my  for a day.
but motohell's battery life is better in any ways, i think, because it keept my phone alive for a day and a half, all days the same,  and with this firmware my phone dies every evening.

But all other things work fine, realy great Monsterpack !
and l realy like the sms tone  Wink
alemurillo
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2008, 02:10:38 pm »

Great Job!

A Question:
Were  I can found the fw 79R whitout pathches but Can we back to 4XR? I want to mod that fw.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:27:53 pm by alemurillo » Logged
kramat
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:54 am »

How to enable start up and shuting down sound?? and what is the offset of bootscreen replacer for 79R?? i realy like ur work, do u have patch 6 font for 79 R,
omarcho
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 03:49:59 pm »

hi, why i can't change the soft keys? (up, down, rigth, left, inteligent, etc)
jerimy386
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 01:25:04 pm »

Hi, I have an rokr e1 with the speed the future 79r, and I can't install another monsterpack, how I can do that? This monsterpack works fine in that phone?
jzzz
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 05:36:38 pm »

Please read THIS
tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 09:31:36 pm »

nice skin broo..i very like it..i'lll flash to phone

tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 04:05:53 pm »

I have flashed this mp yesterday
i don't like the font in this Mp
and i changed with langpack that i have try in 49r and work...but when i try in this Mp it does'nt work..just 1 font only can read this Mp
what wrong with me?
or giving patches first in this Mp?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting