Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 08:52:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad Dirty Liar game  (Read 61564 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2008, 12:29:10 am »

I beleive it's a new game for Internet itself - I am introducing it myself. I am inspired from a TV show. Now the rules are a little complicated and the game is not simple, so please read carefully. The game is not fast - it will last for two weeks!

Before the game starts I need 5 players to signup. They need to be serious and popular forum members, so I will make a rule that only members above 100 posts can be players... So the first step is:

1. If you have more than 100 posts in the forum and you want to be a serious player - reply to this topic with "I SIGN UP"

Once I have 5 players I will randomly choose one of them and I will send him a private message with a note "You are the liar in the "Bad Dirty Liar" game". NOBODY ELSE WILL KNOW WHO IS THE LIAR EXCEPT ME AND HIM! So the next step is:

2. I choose the liar randomly and I reply in the thread "THE ROUND # STARTS"

Now here is the game itself - I will write a question to the five players from this type:
example question: which is the most favourite sport in the world?

Every player will reply with what they think it is. Here is the trick - everybody knows that SOCCER is the most favourite sport, but if the player choose Soccer - he will get less points. So everything is in reverse order:

Soccer - 1 karma
Rugby - 2 karma
Cricket - 3 karma
Wrestling - 4 karma
Athletics - 5 karma
Tennis - 6 karma
Boxing - 7 karma
Motorsport - 8 karma
Golf - 9 karma
Netball - 10 karma

Everybody will NOT see the correct answers, EXCEPT THE LIAR who will get it as a PM. So the liar is basically in a good position - he can see the answers and score easily... All other players must use their common sense. If they find a valid answer - they get karma, if they don't - 0 points... So the next step is:

3. I ask you a question and the players answer. It is essential that the forum users DO NOT SPAM in the middle of the game... Moderators will delete bad threads

Now we are in the end of the first round of the game. After every player submit his answer now it's the turn of the forum users (INCLUDING THE PLAYERS) to play - you have 48 hours to find who is the liar! The liar himself can name other people too, so the game will be much fun. Everybody can say his opinion but IN ONE REPLY ONLY! The semi-final step of the round is:

4. All forum users (except me) can reply with: "I think that the liar is XXX because..."

Here is the trick - if the liar score very much karma with one shot we will find him very easily! If he score small amount of karma - then he will not get much karma.

Now the final step of the game is that I will sum your votes and find out who will get out. The player who gets the most of the votes will go out of the game and he will loose all of the karma that he gained trough the game!!! However if this guy is the real LIAR - then he will not only loose all of the karma, but he will get actually a karma decrease with 1 becuase he was not a good player. Final round step is:

5. One of the players with most votes will go out

The game will repeat itself until only one player is left in the thread. When this happens he will get a sum of all the karma he gained trough all rounds. So look carefully - you will have 4 rounds with up to 10 points each, which means that if the forum users do not kick you off you can gain up to 40 KARMA!!!

P.S. If one of the liars is found then I will randomly choose another liar for the next round...

GOOD LUCK and LET THE GAME BEGIN! I am waiting for 5 volunteers

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE THREAD! BE SERIOUS OR GO AWAY

NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 12:36:20 am »

Count me in!! Cheesy

Here is the trick - if the liar score very much karma with one shot we will find him very easily! If he score small amount of karma - then he will not get much karma.
Yeah, I thought so Cheesy

P.S. If one of the liars is found then I will randomly choose another liar for the next round...

And if not then he remains the liar? Oh that could be bad for the liar Wink
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 12:39:04 am by NiKSY » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 12:52:38 am »

yes, if not - he continue to be the liar Smiley. So who wants to play?

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 01:04:53 am »

Looks fun... I want to play... Wink

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 01:07:33 am »

3 more to go Smiley
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 01:09:08 am »

Player 1. Niksy

Player 2. keaglez

Who wants to play for karma Smiley

prasasti
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2008, 04:49:30 am »

Still confuse, but let me in... Smiley
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 05:10:39 am »

Lets give it a try....i'm in...the magic word...i sign up...
NiKSY
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 06:06:27 am »

One more, we need one moree?
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 08:28:08 am »

I'm in Smiley

motomaniacs
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 07:03:35 pm »

damned i'm late Sad
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 09:22:06 pm »

Player 1. Niksy

Player 2. keaglez

Player 3. prasasti

Player 4. xtreme tcx

Player 5. JithinSK

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 09:30:28 pm »

Game starts. Question N1: Which country won most gold medals in the 94 Winter Olympics?

P.S. I remind the players to play fair without googling Smiley The question is easy. Please reply with details why do you think your chosen country is the best Smiley NO EQUAL ANSWERS ALLOWED...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:32:04 pm by Exploited » Logged

Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 10:23:54 pm »

USA Smiley

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 10:51:10 pm »

let me see....China maybe?cause China seems to always win the most in anything....
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 11:10:20 pm by xtreme tcx » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting