Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 02:54:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 312817 times)
P_41_JO
« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2009, 03:05:31 am »

to make sure it safe, please patch it on Off line mode....
feelingless
« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2009, 07:32:27 am »

ahh..yeah...my fault. i'm not read your post carefully.
what patch you wanna apply? make sure the patch you wanna apply is
-based on your fw
-compatible with other patch in ur fw
-not corrupted Tongue

i'm sorry for that misunderstood
The patches which I used had been included in MP package that I downloaded. Anyway, many thanks for your help. 
erhmm
« Reply #677 on: July 15, 2009, 02:33:12 am »

hello there.. i am a noob here.. i have a prob here regarding this MP.. well,i like this MP a lot,great work,clear and loud sound,overall 9.9/10.. thank you very much but can you do something to make this MP more stable or am i missing sumthing while flashing this MP coz earlier this year im flashing this MP and its work great until may.. my E398 had a little knock (maybe) when i was sit and its started to restart over and over and over again until my battery out.. then i re-flash it again coz thought it might be software problem and it is.. a week later,its happen again.. this time my coin drop over my phone and its started to restart again.. i try to off it and turn on couple days later and its still the same.. jz restart.. so i reflash it again.. for the 3rd time its act like that when it fall and hit my book on the floor.. about half a feet high.. so,tired of that situation i flash it with other MP and this time its ok even its fall from 1 metre high and hard knock.. am i missing something while flashing? i like this MP and its great but can u doing something about my problem? i want it in my hp.. thanks
jzzz
« Reply #678 on: July 25, 2009, 08:51:28 am »

It looks like HW problem.
Try to dissasamble your phone,clean and check all part that maybe some dirty or wet.
NiKSY
« Reply #679 on: July 28, 2009, 01:47:37 am »

Looks like you got your self one very sensitive E398..! I'm pretty sure that EVERY E398/ROKR reboots when it hits the floor (or any other surface). I've had 2 so far and they both do it... I drop it from my pocket > REBOOT! I end a phone call with my girlfriend, smash it to the floor as hard as I can > REBOOT. Works normally after that....

Try disassembling and put it back together, maybe you've got some loose contact..? Here is the tutorial - http://www.e398mod.com/content/view/471/25/

Cheers!
zarazar
« Reply #680 on: November 03, 2009, 04:21:01 pm »

Hi All,

I use this MotoHell Monster Pack and I just tried to install a new language pack. Actually I flashed the following language pachage: R372_G_0E.20.95R_lang002C_reflash.shx as I would like to have German as language.

The flash seemed to work but nothing changed on the mobile. Is there a certein menuw point were I can change the language? How to change the language - do I need a special lp for this mp?

Cheers
Z.
Dedie
« Reply #681 on: November 20, 2009, 10:38:04 pm »

Try 2 contact Master Zh@ng LI4ng...
May b he can help u...
NiKSY
« Reply #682 on: November 21, 2009, 02:24:02 am »

Hi All,

I use this MotoHell Monster Pack and I just tried to install a new language pack. Actually I flashed the following language pachage: R372_G_0E.20.95R_lang002C_reflash.shx as I would like to have German as language.

The flash seemed to work but nothing changed on the mobile. Is there a certein menuw point were I can change the language? How to change the language - do I need a special lp for this mp?

Cheers
Z.

R372? Motohell MP is on R373_49R. You can't flash that R372 LP on a R373 firmware.
Schrick'Z
Global Moderator
Trusted user

Rokr wasn't always Rocker...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: February 10, 2010, 02:52:34 am »

Just wondering when MotoHell v.2 MP would javascript:void(0); Cool Shocked :-*be released...
Hopelly early in this year... Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley

Falses, that what made u falls..
rxrobo
New, but not n00b

I'm Javanese

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2010, 05:00:04 am »

Just wondering when MotoHell v.2 MP would javascript:void(0); Cool Shocked :-*be released...
javascript:void?  What is that?

-= we think trees no jail a run so cow cool in a =-
Schrick'Z
Global Moderator
Trusted user

Rokr wasn't always Rocker...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #685 on: February 12, 2010, 01:14:21 am »

javascript:void?  What is that?

Dunno bro,,, Huh?
it's should be a smily icon,,, Tongue
maybe it's an error cuz I was posted that reply using Opmin Mod 311... :'(

Falses, that what made u falls..
octopusdistrict
« Reply #686 on: March 31, 2010, 06:10:03 am »

hi I'm new here
i see the tutorial and i found this
Phone Memory:

- Free    : 2048 kb
     - Used  : 7144 kb
     - Total  : 9193 kb
I have ROKR E1 and the phone memory just 6023kb
Can I use this MP for my E1?
thanx for the answer
SnakeW
« Reply #687 on: March 31, 2010, 08:45:28 am »

Yes
octopusdistrict
« Reply #688 on: April 02, 2010, 10:56:51 pm »

this MP is beautifull
but i have some problems now
1. I don't like the report message every time I send a message. How to disable it?
2. The iTunes is not working. I press the "select" button when iTunes highlighted but nothing happened. What's wrong?not only iTunes but some of the java application but not all. It just happen to iTunes, and VC Opera. and Memory Up Standard is not working at all. it said application error.

just it that makes a little problems
hope you all can help me
thanx for the answer
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #689 on: April 03, 2010, 01:16:13 am »

1st: Menu > Messages > New Msg. > New Short Msg. > Press Menu > Msg. option > Delivery Report: NO
that's it ^^

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting