Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 08:20:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 307667 times)
P_41_JO
« Reply #660 on: February 11, 2009, 05:59:48 am »

i forgot wheather this MP used redmenu patch or not, but if it so, the problem is on that patch, red menu patch disable the alarm when phone is off.

the sollution is undo that patch.
kaigoal
« Reply #661 on: February 12, 2009, 03:33:32 am »

Thanks,P_41_JO 

bionick
« Reply #662 on: March 15, 2009, 07:00:47 pm »

dear Forum
just to the point, I wanna install new skins in my E398. My MP is a Motohell. I try to replace one of skins with new one (MotoXP 2.5 by Rokrman). I used Skinmanager, but it's not detected.
The skin in my E398 not shown up in the skinmanger. But it detect (show phone is connected) in Flash Backup. What should I do?! Is there any application for this action (install skin)?! I really wanna install new skin. Please help me, thanks before...

Best regard

Bionick
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #663 on: March 15, 2009, 08:27:48 pm »

that's rare..
usually after detected by FB3, it will detected by skinman too..
maybe you need to wait for a second untill skinman show up the skins
P_41_JO
« Reply #664 on: March 17, 2009, 01:11:48 am »

dear Forum
just to the point, I wanna install new skins in my E398. My MP is a Motohell. I try to replace one of skins with new one (MotoXP 2.5 by Rokrman). I used Skinmanager, but it's not detected.
The skin in my E398 not shown up in the skinmanger. But it detect (show phone is connected) in Flash Backup. What should I do?! Is there any application for this action (install skin)?! I really wanna install new skin. Please help me, thanks before...

Best regard

Bionick

reflash with the flex only, and never replace/remove your active skin (skin that you're using that time), if you want to remove a skin, make sure it's not active skin u used, if it's active, please chaneg to another skin first, then remove it.
iff you having problem connecting to skiman, use Mswitch, you can find it on e398mod.com ithink.
bionick
« Reply #665 on: March 21, 2009, 06:46:15 pm »

thanks to respons, I will try...
ZeroZeno
« Reply #666 on: March 29, 2009, 05:28:41 pm »

Sorry I am a complete nooob and there are a few questions I would like to ask after flashing my phone with this MF. I have copied the ELF folder onto my Transflash and that is working fine I think but what am I supposed to do with teh Patches Applied folder? Do i need to put that on my phone somewhere? also when i am texting it does not seem i have t9 installed. is there a way to add that or fix that?
P_41_JO
« Reply #667 on: March 30, 2009, 11:09:11 am »

you don't have to do anything with patch applied folder, that folder is just to show you any patch that applied on this MP. And I think MH MP maker already delete the itap.
ZeroZeno
« Reply #668 on: March 30, 2009, 02:45:44 pm »

how can i reinstall itap(english)? and is there a way I can change rhythm lights? cause everytime i go to options to change them, it automatically changes back to (off) when phone locks.
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 30, 2009, 02:50:48 pm »

how can i reinstall itap(english)?

read https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=4056.0

Indonesian Motousers Community
feelingless
« Reply #670 on: March 31, 2009, 07:02:29 pm »

Hi all,

I have flashed this MP. It's great now to me but I have some questions to ask.

1. I could not use FB3 or FB2.62 to apply patches, I just saw white screen on my phone when I clicked apply button and nothing happened then. So, can anyone show me how to apply patches for this MP? The detail is good way for me.
2. I could not change the smart key into other, right or left key could change but the default is set again when the phone is rebooted. How can I set them?
3. In stylus_jithinSK, I could not see the camera icon, is this bug of this skin?

Currently, I just ask so, maybe I will continue asking more when once I detect other problems. Please help me answer them.

Many thanks,
PS: maybe the answers have had already in this topic but it's hard for me to read 45 pages for finding out them.
farkzlay
« Reply #671 on: April 02, 2009, 06:50:47 am »

^ hi and hello

let me try to answer your question
1. sometimes if you do online patch with fb2.62, white screen appear. it's no problem (i think).
but if that white screen makes you feel uncomfort...just go to bootloader (by pressing * + # + red button) before applying some patch.

2. because you skin use depend mma_ucp, the button cannot be configured by your phone. you should use mma advanced editor (you can find it in e398mod.com) if you want to set the button config.

3. check the icon with mma advenced editor. may be there is some trouble with the icon.

hmm, sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand Wink
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #672 on: April 02, 2009, 10:58:59 am »

nice explanation bro.
++
feelingless
« Reply #673 on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:48 pm »

^ hi and hello

let me try to answer your question
1. sometimes if you do online patch with fb2.62, white screen appear. it's no problem (i think).
but if that white screen makes you feel uncomfort...just go to bootloader (by pressing * + # + red button) before applying some patch.

2. because you skin use depend mma_ucp, the button cannot be configured by your phone. you should use mma advanced editor (you can find it in e398mod.com) if you want to set the button config.

3. check the icon with mma advenced editor. may be there is some trouble with the icon.

hmm, sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand Wink

Hi man,

Thanks for your help. I wanna confirm at #1 that I could not apply patches. My phone just showed white screen and nothing was happened. The patch was still no effect. It's ok with white screen if the patch is applied but not. Even I used FB3.0.7, the result was the same.
One more problem, when comming call, I press Answer button and my phone hung, not always, just sometimes. I have to unplug pin and plug again to make it work. So, could you help me fix it?

Thanks so much,
F
farkzlay
« Reply #674 on: April 02, 2009, 11:41:14 pm »

ahh..yeah...my fault. i'm not read your post carefully.
what patch you wanna apply? make sure the patch you wanna apply is
-based on your fw
-compatible with other patch in ur fw
-not corrupted Tongue

i'm sorry for that misunderstood
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting