Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 01:38:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to change my nickname  (Read 20509 times)
pizzadox619
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 08:25:22 pm »

What about P4R4DOX92  or P4R4D0X92. LOL

Quote from: google.com

Your search - P4R4DOX92 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    * Try different keywords.
    * Try more general keywords.
3sixthy
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 09:36:34 am »

My nicknm 3sixthy....
I know a brand of store named one eighty..
and I got an idea,n then I make three sixty...
but I think it's lil' bit ain't cool....
so I change become 3sixthy....lol
-----------
btw,I suggest u "Pizza_kool"....
error398
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 06:41:36 pm »

Im using My nick an early 2002..

Rauna is Anuar(my name)

Maxtor is the first hard disk i have.

so i combined it will be Raunamaxtor

----

@pizzadox..
u can make a one.. pick ur name and change the letter then combined what u like..
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 08:34:22 pm »

Who is error398 BTW?? Tongue

error398
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 08:57:54 pm »

hehehe.. it was accidentally i create that nickname
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 01:28:56 am »

You should make "error2" too Rauna... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Luthychan
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 02:16:02 am »

Woooo xD Nicknames ...I have a loot of them xD

Im afraid Im very complicated ... like every girl I must admit lol.

My first nick was Kury. Is like my real name ... My real name is Cristina. ( eww I dun like it xD )  but in japanesse it will be like Kurisutina  ( double ewww xD )  so my friend put me KURY like Cris without the s Tongue  so It came Kury, kurychan.
some of the people still say me in that way.
Then... in the cibernet  my nick was Luthien. Yes Luthien like the Tolkien history. first because I like that simarillion history a lot and second because I always feel too weird to be human. So I found out I was an elve Tongue yeah and then my best friend always told me I was Luthien , because she was the only one with dark black long hair.
So I was Luthien for a long long long time. But then I was not feeling confortable with the idea that Luthien is a character of JRR Tolkien and well she is like very... princess, and is delicate and untouchable in so many ways ...
Another nick is Leilath she is what Luthien cannot be : evil . So is like Leilath is my dark/vampirish side Tongue the cursed one.  Luthien is the mature one.  Niniel means sad , morm , tear . Niniel is like the sad side . Laguna is the summer, the joy the child imprudent side.  and well Luthychan  is after I acept the sadness and grew up mature in my feelings of unger and wisdom , the joy of life  brings Luthychan Smiley lol. so .. well me . Yeah I separate the 4 feelings and then get them back I had a hole history of that also every strong feeling is attach to an station.  Luthien is spring calm and sweet, sleeped . repress in many ways a princess trapped she want to be free and know things, want real friends. Leilath is winter doom and cursed , lonely and unger dominate her. She is discriminated cuz she is half vampire and half elve. Shes looking for revange. Niniel is a left behind girl, betrail and sad. Love make woonds she cant heal... but still she can be naive and fragile. She looks for strengh to pass trough all the pain, and wisdom to choose better next time She is Automm.  Laguna finally but not less is all wishes fot the others, she is joy and happiness to others but none for her. Strong and impulsive , she needs to find peace and balance. She is summer. Energic but also imprudent.
So Luthien scape and met Niniel who gave her wisdom to look for Laguna and make them stronger to face Leilath and face the feelings, grew, and rebird Smiley  Kristhinviel is the result of them. but also known as Luthychan.

In my work ... they call me WIkky , they say I always know things . Too many things. So they like a joke ask me : can we call u Wikky ? I was like surpriced . .. well ... y.. yeah .. I guess... why ?
Cuz ur like a friking wikipedia !! ._.  I was speachless Tongue ... amusing ... and kind a blush.  So they call me wiky wiky they even say sounds oriental thing xD lol .

And... well 

So must of people know me for Kurychan , Luthien, Nini , Leilath, Laguna, Luthychan, Wikky .  Tongue  Oh and in my Rol rgp I was Kristhinviel -> mix between Tinuviel and my name.

and I suguest Pixel  lol  Pizidot,  "Pixziel"   sound like a name to me .  I dun like  nicks with numbers I dont know why.
but I dont like hmm "standart" or "normal"  I rename most of my friends Tongue  always lol.

Well after a good story ( my response sound like a bedtime story Tongue )  This avariel will finaly go to sleep.

NiKSY
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 03:38:04 am »

OMG OMG OMG Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
You just wrote a story of nicknames LOL
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 04:17:08 am »

LOL too long to read... Grin

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Luthychan
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2008, 04:05:36 pm »

LOL too long to read... Grin
Embarrassed sorry ...
farkzlay
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 05:40:51 pm »

do you hav many personality, gurl? lol
i mean, i remember a novel titled 24 faces of Billy Milligan.
weird story but intersting
Luthychan
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 06:41:04 pm »

Actually no. I have only 1 but came up I was trough a process of the 4 and was really something that mark me . In my sad process  I actually invent a new character for a RGP naming her Niniel. was unconcient and yeah I realize she reflects me a lot and that I was very hurt and sad.  After a while I found out I was like ... not sad anymore I was.. kind a mad for all the things that happends to me . why , how come I was so blind...  is not that I have several personalitys , I guess only reflects a huge period in my life. thats all.  U can only see that when u already go through all . Smiley was very dificoult time.
Very painfull . In some part still is .. but I can see it diferent now.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 10:57:19 pm »

Hey I remember I got previously another nickname (still popular on some rooms in IRC with it) - it was Dahmer... yes if you know him - it's the serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer Smiley I was reading a story about this freak and I registered account in IRC with his nickname.... No longer used Tongue

My very first nick was UDO... It's the vocal of Accept, but this is not why I chose it - I actually wanted UFO, but I mispelled it Smiley

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 11:19:14 pm »

also can try Jack The ripper....
error398
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2008, 12:26:21 am »

@^^

its too long for a nickname dude.. better use a one word only
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print