Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 08:40:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ur real photo  (Read 145724 times)
motomaniacs
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2008, 12:23:26 pm »

wekeke now everybody try to impress luthy Tongue
Luthychan
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2008, 05:36:13 pm »

lol.. she's here to mod her phone guys.. Wink Wink
And BTW luthychan,please reduce the number of "xD" in your posts.. It makes it difficult to read your lovely posts. Smiley
#''# oww... sorry is like compulsive ... I just delete one .... two. Tongue I ... try not to.
Luthychan
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2008, 05:38:04 pm »

at last....
now we have girl at motohell   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

cheers
Lol thanks Smiley so its true Im the ONLY girl ? wooo... hard to belive. Tongue I though may be I was mistaken and many girls were hiding under boy's nicknames or something... 
motomaniacs
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2008, 07:08:59 pm »

yes luthy.. that's a fact Wink
Luthychan
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2008, 10:43:51 pm »

at last....
now we have girl at motohell   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

cheers
Hahaha...

Btw welcome Luthychan... Smiley Do you like anime?
Yeah I like a lot of animes xD but now I dont really have so many time to watch them as Ill like. The last one I saw was Ouran HOst Club , Honey&Clover I and II , Rosen Maiden, and Rosen Maiden II , hmm Fruit Basket xD... and well that was the last ones... oh and SChool Rumble I, II and waiting the III , and off course Saint Seiya Smiley Hades ones Tongue  yup .
Also like comics Tongue but I cant find JLA IV season.  If there is one.  Mmm kind a think about it ... I did saw a few in the lasts months Tongue
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2008, 11:51:19 pm »

Really...?!?

@luthychan, i watch Honey & Clover too... Its a good anime and kind of funny one... Smiley Btw i like the Gundam Seed series, Fate/Stay Night (my favourite..!), Black Cat, ehmm... Air Gear and Yakitate Japan (yummy anime!) too... Theres more i like, but i cant remember all... LOL Hahaha... I also like read manga and i have created a little manga with my friend a few year ago... Wink Haha... I have made my own characters too... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Luthychan
« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2008, 12:33:47 am »

Really...?!?

@luthychan, i watch Honey & Clover too... Its a good anime and kind of funny one... Smiley Btw i like the Gundam Seed series, Fate/Stay Night (my favourite..!), Black Cat, ehmm... Air Gear and Yakitate Japan (yummy anime!) too... Theres more i like, but i cant remember all... LOL Hahaha... I also like read manga and i have created a little manga with my friend a few year ago... Wink Haha... I have made my own characters too... Smiley
wow so u really like anime and manga Smiley lol
Well I read them since Im little , well most of the time I was evading kanjis and only look at the pics xD lol
but well guess Im not such a fun right now Tongue  Anyway still like them only I dun buy them Tongue . HOney to Clover is the hmm like sweet/bitter/melancholic anime in a long time.  the 2 part is just the perfect close. ... and is sad T_T and make u cry like a little girl slaped in the face Tongue
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2008, 01:01:35 am »

I updated my photo Smiley Check it out on the 5th page Smiley

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2008, 02:55:21 am »

Hmm... The season 2 of Honey&Clover is a bit sad in the few last episodes... Almost cry, but...not... Wink Hehehe... I too read manga since child, but i read the translated one...like Doraemon, Dragon Ball... Then when going to teen, reading Flame of Recca (i could say that this is the best manga that i ever read, but the ending isnt good), One Piece (omg, the story is incredible, fun, sad, cool, all in one, it can make me laugh and cry), Inuyasha (got bored now), D. Kindaichi, D. Conan, etc... Smiley I hope someday i can draw/make a manga like that... Grin

@Phil, you didnt look good there... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2008, 02:56:04 am »

LOL

Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2008, 03:56:49 am »

Hmmm.. Better than the old one Smiley

Luthychan
« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2008, 11:40:36 am »

Grin nice Cheesy  look my friend actually he draw manga style, he is a pro Smiley graduate with honors he draw me and I ensamble a pic with his draw.

Azn He made me look good xD
motomaniacs
« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2008, 12:57:44 pm »

absolutely.. 100% nice.. Wink
Luthychan
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2008, 05:52:52 pm »

absolutely.. 100% nice.. Wink

Thanks Tongue xD I like my pic more in the first one Tongue but I didnt know how to put it together Tongue xD
error398
« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2008, 06:58:47 pm »

ur face is like anime heroes Grin
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting