Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 08:11:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My E1 Rokr  (Read 9483 times)
matttybounce
« on: September 05, 2007, 11:21:04 pm »

I need help my  sim is locked and the unlock code is not working i just bought the phone and i already locked it the phone is not turned on yet so what can i do? any help will do thanks
error398
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 11:35:06 pm »

try this code

or

motomaniacs
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 12:18:54 am »

You can solve the problem using P2KAdvance Editor
Download available @ www.e398mod.com
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 12:31:41 am »

@ matttybounce
Which unlock code do you need?
The SIM card`s unlock code or phone`s unlock code?

If you want to unlock your SIM card that is locked because you entered the wrong PIN, just use the PUK number that you can get from your GSM`s operator.

But If you want to unlock your phone`s password, try to use P2K Advanced Editor to read the password, then enter the password to unlock your phone. You can read the password using P2K Advanced Editor even when the phone is locked as long as you have data cable to connect to PC.

matttybounce
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 12:35:40 am »

try this code

or

nope that 1 did not work
matttybounce
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 12:45:38 am »

@ matttybounce

If you want to unlock your SIM card that is locked because you entered the wrong PIN, just use the PUK number that you can get from your GSM`s operator.

But If you want to unlock your phone`s password, try to use P2K Advanced Editor to read the password, then enter the password to unlock your phone. You can read the password using P2K Advanced Editor even when the phone is locked as long as you have data cable to connect to PC.

ok sorry but i am not 2 computer savy i just dwonloaded p2k advanced editor 5.5 is that the right one??? and i do have a data cable
motomaniacs
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 12:48:37 am »

YUP that"s the right one
matttybounce
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 10:40:45 am »

YUP that"s the right one

ok i have my data cable but it's not hooked up to data fax connection can i still get the password?
matttybounce
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 11:40:03 am »

try this code

or

nope that 1 did not work

can you give me step by step directions on how to use this software to read my phone thanks
error398
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 07:08:13 pm »

i never use that software for resetting password.. u may asked someone who knows bout it.. sorry Undecided
are_goenk
Moto Freak
Global Moderator
Graduated modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 10:52:08 pm »

ok i have my data cable but it's not hooked up to data fax connection can i still get the password?
Don't worry. You can switch phone connection from memory card to data/fax connection using MSwitch.

motomaniacs
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 11:03:49 pm »

dont forget you got the driver installed
matttybounce
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2007, 03:41:52 pm »

@ matttybounce

mmm what program can i use to open p2k advanced editor
matttybounce
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 03:42:37 pm »

@ matttybounce

i deleted everything because it was not working
matttybounce
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2007, 04:36:20 pm »

@ matttybounce

these passwords they found are  not from my sim card im about to throw this phone out the window

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting