Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 07:51:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My e398 is dead  (Read 4485 times)
dmad
« on: August 25, 2007, 10:31:05 am »

Hello. I have some problems with my e398. Last week, i installed A603NK v.2. No errors, no problems. Today, i used my phone to record a video in rain. I saw that the phone can't save the video to phone (appears only "Please wait..."). Ok, i cancelled all and i start a java application. It works for 2 minutes and after, the keyboard was dead. I can only use the red button to stop my phone. I connect the phone to pc and i try to install MotoMusiQv2-byjithinsk, but during the Flex process, my phone stoped. Now, i can't start my phone. I tried to shock third and fifth pin, but nothing.
One thing: if i press the red button and wait for few seconds, my phone produce a sound. What can i do? Thanks
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 10:46:17 am »

Connect phone to FB and see if it shows "phone connected".. If it does,restore your backup. If it does n't,you will have to forceboot. Try a few times more.You will surely succeed.. Good luck.

dmad
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 10:47:06 am »

forceboot? How is that?
EOG
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 10:49:13 am »

Start RSD LITE 3.8 or MultiFlashFlex
Connect your mobile and check if it is dececter as LTE Blank(or sth like that)
If not(nothing shows) that means that method called 'Force BootLoader'(4 and 5 pin) should work try it again few times it's a bit hard so it needs few tries

If it does not word do the 'test piont' method
dmad
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 10:50:53 am »

If i connect the phone to usb, i receive this message: "USB Devices Not Recognized!". I'll try with forceboot
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2007, 10:53:44 am »

Remove your battery. Short pin 4 and 5 , and then put the battery in.. If you have downloaded my Motomusiq v2 MP,there is a video tutorial on how to forceboot..

Wait a minute.. If it shows,"USB device not recognised" then most of the times, you can get the phone connected without forceboot. Try pressing *+#+RED and connect.(Even if it doesn't show bootloader)

EOG
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 10:56:41 am »

If you have moded USB cable hold *+# while connecting cable so BootLoader will start itself
dmad
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 10:58:14 am »

Thank you very much. I didn't know anything about that video. The phone start. Thanks again
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 11:01:57 am »

Congrats bro. may I close this thread?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting