Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 06:50:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moto broken while flashing... HELP ME PLEASE!!  (Read 7288 times)
karolek
« on: August 14, 2007, 06:06:16 am »

Hellomoto  Smiley I've got a big problem... I've broken my moto... When I've bought it, i was flashing it many times, with many different softs.. all was good... But one time my data cable has been moved when i was flashing.. And now the phone is broken..
On some softs all is working (itunes -not, bluetooth -not) but gsm is not working, it reads my sim card, it shows "era gsm" but also shows no signal... and i can't call Sad and on other softs, it's turning on and all is working, but only for about 1 minute, then phone is restarting... 
Please, help me what to do!! I need this phone!!!
BTW, sorry for my bad English Smiley
error398
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 07:58:56 am »

welkam to Motohell Dude,

firstly, did u backup ur phone? if yes.. try to restore it first then flash to ROKR MP again.. maybe it can help.. u must restore ur pds too..
karolek
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 11:25:44 am »

well.. i don't have backup.. Cheesy please, tell me, how to repair pds?
EOG
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2007, 11:34:35 am »

Try flashing 42R_for_all. If this doesnot help just use MRS(Motorola Repear Studio) to create new PDS
karolek
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 12:41:00 pm »

Well.. i was flashing with this, and i think that only mrs can help me, but i don't know, where to download this.. can you post here a link or give it to me on pw? thanks a lot Smiley
EOG
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 01:20:05 pm »

HERE you can read a tutorial how to use MRS

HERE you can download MRS

As the pds created by MRS is not perfect and has side effects, I suggest that you do it as a last resort. In many cases, you can still backup your own pds eventhough the phone appears to be dead. Once you use MRS, your original pds will be gone for good. So be sure that you know what the consequences are:

The hardware version of your E398 will be changed to AAUG1569AB. This particular information comes from seem 0016 in the C650 special pds.
Your bluetooth address will be changed to ff:ff:ff:ff as the C650 special pds does not have seem 00AB where the bluetooth address is kept.
The aforementioned problem with boot loader screen in flashing method.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 07:35:21 pm by JithinSK » Logged
karolek
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 02:04:55 pm »

thanks a lot.. I hope this will help me Smiley
error398
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 07:07:50 pm »

these are 3 steps to recovery ur deadflash..

- restore ur fullbackup including pds backup and bootloader backup
- Flash 42_for_all then Flash ROKR MP again
- Try to use Forceboot step
- If all of them doesnt work at ur phone.. u must use Moto Repair Studio(MRS)
  then flash again to ROKR MP

(correct me if im wrong)
EOG
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:49 am »

these are 3 steps to recovery ur deadflash..

- restore ur fullbackup including pds backup and bootloader backup
- Flash 42_for_all then Flash ROKR MP again
- Try to use Forceboot step
- If all of them doesnt work at ur phone.. u must use Moto Repair Studio(MRS)
  then flash again to ROKR MP

(correct me if im wrong)

If you can flash anything or restore back up that means your BootLoader work's fine you do not need force it
error398
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 06:11:17 pm »

@E0G
i mean that is the final way.. they can choose which step are suitable with their problem
dfirm
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 04:49:23 am »

i think if your E398 still connect with computer, you can try to shortpin method. connect pin 4 and 5. if succes, flash with MP that save for your E398.
sorry if my opinion is wrong, im newbie in here Smiley
SureThaT
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 11:19:15 am »

As the pds created by MRS is not perfect and has side effects, I suggest that you do it as a last resort. In many cases, you can still backup your own pds eventhough the phone appears to be dead. Once you use MRS, your original pds will be gone for good. So be sure that you know what the consequences are:

The hardware version of your E398 will be changed to AAUG1569AB. This particular information comes from seem 0016 in the C650 special pds.
Your bluetooth address will be changed to ff:ff:ff:ff as the C650 special pds does not have seem 00AB where the bluetooth address is kept.

where do i can mrs... please..

SureThaT
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 11:26:43 am »

where do i can mrs... please..

thanks i already get it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting