• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[E2][MP] ROKR E2 - ONLY YOU

Started by vanhieumai, August 04, 2007, 04:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanhieumai

August 04, 2007, 04:44:17 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 09:34:03 AM by Exploited
[size="4"]ROKR E2 - ONLY YOU[/size]
it's based on 48P SELF V2.

Download at http://www.e2mod.com/content/view/235/26/

Preview:
- LP All in One. default only English, you can install your language by using file manager to click *.ins file. Please Reboot after install.
More lang in here
This LP still have a BUG with phone talking. If you don't like it, you can reflash another LP.
- All Eq Presets Enabled
- Lots of media - pictures, rigntones (RingClassic, RingMp3Plus... many more) :)
- Standart Z6 skin mod; Aten: one of the most perfect themes made by softmetal; Crystal blue: Ilove3d mades this theme, with many peoples help, and the CrystalSVG icons :)
- ilove3d_kernel_v1: support non-SHDC-4GB SD card, multikeypress, ext2, ext3, loop
- Tool Box: SnapShot, Phoneware Man (MPKG Manager, JAVA Domain, SoftRename), System Status, ScreenSaver, Setup Timeout, Testboot, Powerup Notify, LinSYS, SD Manager, Refesh Phone.
- My_FAVOR folder: you can put apmd, ezx_volumetable.cfg, myfont.ttf, issue.net into this folder then reboot to overclock, change volume, change font...

and many more ... :D

The show*** command for shell script to show GUI alert: ( the full command help will be listed in another file , named QT_shell_Plugins.txt )
showQ
showRadio
showNotify
showMultiSelect
showProcess
showNumPicker
showDatePicker
showTimePicker
showColorPicker
showTextEntry

these show*** can make all of the common shell scripts to show GUI alerts
*** the GUI for E2 developed by Lasly, the one who released the unoffical E2-EZX-SDK

Big thanks ilove3d, lasly, dimichxp and all friends in it168.com

Taurnil

August 04, 2007, 06:36:24 PM #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 06:38:33 PM by Taurnil
thank you :)
downloading and testing....
Quote from: van...ttf, issue.net into this folder ....

excuse me, but ... I dunno anything about this file... what can you do with it?

I'll post my opinion after flashing ;)

vanhieumai

August 04, 2007, 07:29:12 PM #2 Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 07:32:26 PM by vanhieumai
hi Taurnil. my name is Mai Van Hieu. you can call me Hieu  ;D
issue.net will change the wellcome telnet window :D

_______

PS: For all user are using Chinese, Spanish, French with LP AiO. if you still use LP AiO, please download new file update today.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/3126232/7fa50986/Language_Pack_All_in_One.html

Exploited

That MP looks nice. I will try it for sure

pizzadox619

cool.

Quote- LP All in One. default only English, you can install your language by using file manager to click *.ins file. Please Reboot after install.
This LP still have a BUG with phone talking. If you don't like it, you can reflash another LP.

Will u fix it?

Quoteit's based on 48P SELF V2.

Why not ROKR Ultimate?

GeozTsai

I think it's more like ultimate, but is it international?

vanhieumai

@pizzadox619: it's based on SELF V2 because it's a newest fw and i want to try it :D.
@GeozTsai: i think it could be international :D.
a little for Vietnamese: NetProfile, TimeZone (Hanoi +7), DateFormat (dd/mm/yyyy)...  ;D

Taurnil

Quote from: Hieu- Tool Box: SnapShot, Phoneware Man (MPKG Manager, JAVA Domain, SoftRename), System Status, ScreenSaver, Setup Timeout, Testboot, Powerup Notify, LinSYS, SD Manager, Refesh Phone.

Hieu, may you post the system mpkgs here? I mean, may you compress /usr/SYSqtapp/ilove3d folder and post it here? I wish I had those applications... I had  not have time to flash :'(

Exploited

This MP is noticably faster (without overclock) than my previous testing (ultimate). I guess it may be from the skin. With 520Mhz overclock it feels the same :)

mrcreator

I also feel that this MP is faster compared with Ultimate. I don't have swap partition and my APMD is 104/208/416. ;D

ojay

Quote from: Hieu- Tool Box: SnapShot, Phoneware Man (MPKG Manager, JAVA Domain, SoftRename), System Status, ScreenSaver, Setup Timeout, Testboot, Powerup Notify, LinSYS, SD Manager, Refesh Phone.

Never heard of SoftRename.  What exactly does it do?

Taurnil

as it's name says, you can rename the software you've installed in your phone (java/mpkg) with this tool.

GeozTsai