• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[E2] AMPD changer 3.0 beta

Started by Exploited, July 29, 2007, 07:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomik88

Quote from: bnabur on August 10, 2007, 01:12:18 PM
I have try this version,but still after restarting it back to normal speed again. i've tried to reboot with/ withoutmem card. but it always back to normal speed again...  ???

This is what is happening with me too, always back again to normal speed.
I already tried the first Kernel by Dimichxp, the second, posted here, and the iLove3d kernel v1 too, everyone result the same, I do overclock, but in reboot back to 104/208/312 or yet 104/312!
Anybody have some suggestion?

DDSH

1. Settings->Autorun->On
2. "Root" in MPKG tool (MyToolBox)

steel00

hey exploited the link of the e2mod page, gave me the russian mpkg, you must correct that, because I dont speak russian xD....
please correct that
see ya!!

Exploited

Quote from: steel00 on August 10, 2007, 07:07:29 PM
hey exploited the link of the e2mod page, gave me the russian mpkg, you must correct that, because I dont speak russian xD....
please correct that
see ya!!

Check this: https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=678.msg3431#msg3431

steel00

ok man I dind't see the answer of my problem with the kernel
thx

Taurnil

August 10, 2007, 10:47:54 PM #50 Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:50:25 PM by Taurnil
The truth is... the only way to get an stable overclocking is flashing a modified APMD... Does this kernel really works? with Dimichxp's kernel, is modified the clock speed only by APMD?

Atomik88

And, exists a way for flashing a modified APMD, without edition in fw, I think that exist, but how to do?

And for me, overclock after reboot don't worked in anyone kernel.

Taurnil

QuoteAnd, exists a way for flashing a modified APMD, without edition in fw, I think that exist, but how to do?

Not as far as I know :P

I'll flash that kernel tonight...
@exploited: you should put a better explanation in e2mod's article ^^

greets

burnduck

Exploited

keaglez

I must do overclock and swap memory every times i reboot my fone..
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited

keaglez - you can add everything in autorun file

zincro3

i do this step :
1. Settings->Autorun->On
2. "Root" in MPKG tool (MyToolBox)

but why after restartalways back to default again.
how to add this to autorun file?

sorry for my bag english  ;D

keaglez

I don't know much about linux.. Please write the line i should put @ the autorun files... Thanks..
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Taurnil

August 12, 2007, 09:20:03 PM #59 Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:29:44 PM by Taurnil
Hey, Dimichxp's kernel doesn't have multiple keypress support... too bad... I went back to 3d's kernel.
Dimichxp should recompile this kernel and add it multipress, because the overclocking with this FW is simply perfect. I'm using 52_208_520_low voltaje APMD... and It worked great ;)