Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 07:33:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorola Defy coming to T-Mobile  (Read 6900 times)
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« on: October 06, 2010, 01:49:26 am »

Source: cnet.com

On Monday, Motorola introduced its latest Android handset for T-Mobile, the Motorola Defy.

Already announced for the European market, the Defy is an updated, sleeker version of the Motorola i1. The ruggedized handset is water resistant and dust-proof, and it has a scratch-resistant 3.7-inch WVGA touch screen.

Motorola is shipping the Defy with Android 2.1 and Motoblur, it also has a 5-megapixel camera with flash, DLNA support, Flash Lite-enabled Web browser, and Moto's CrystalTalk Plus technology for clearer calls. Motorola did not reveal the phone's pricing and release date; however, according to the company, it will be available in time for the holiday season.

If you want to get a peek at the device, the Motorola Defy will make its official TV debut on Monday's episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." What are the chances everyone in the audience gets one?

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 10:29:46 am »

It's for sale in Bulgaria now - 450 EURO...

Suraj
Global Moderator
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 08:52:28 am »

In india it is sold for 18000 rs.
Ive just bought one.
it came with firmware 2.1(eclair) and I upgraded to firmware2.2.2 frpm motorola websiet.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:33:05 am by Suraj » Logged

nstead:

I have a
moto defy
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 12:01:04 pm »

i am still dreaming now... Sad
borndead
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 06:58:04 am »

What's the deal with at&t buying T-Mobile?  I don't think it's been finalized yet.  This is big news for T-Mobile as one of the most attractive things about certain providers is that they carry certain phones.  How long is the cell phone battery life on one of these.  That is one of the key features for me.  Obviously i like all the gadgets etc but if it's out of battery, well, you can't use them haha Smiley
http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/155/1/motorola
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 10:16:53 pm »

sigh, the more and more I see these new Android Motorola, more and more I feel anxious, I don't have enough money to buy android phone, and I don't even have enough money to pay monthly internet subscription, I really hope they made the old motolinux phone with design like this :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting