Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 03:51:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E6] A Munster Called "ROKR ROCKS SPEED"  (Read 14107 times)
Hendz

View Profile WWW
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:30:43 pm »

Hey guyz, I'm new here Cheesy and this gonna be my first posT.
But it's a verrrrry very greaT Munster of V. Ravi Ranjan, India (credits to him) that everyone might taste it.
I've used this for aLmost a year. Truly so fast and so stabLe among others in the E6 Monsterpacks.
Am gonna post it here should you guyz needed again,,, for the gLory of OpenEZX E6 sake.

Device Origins:
Name: MOTOROKR E6 | MOT-MOTOROKRE6 | ROKR E6
Platform: OpenEZX based on Linux MontaVista Release 3.1 Kernel 2.4.20
GSM: Triband (Quadband unactivated)
GPRS: Class 10
EDGE: Unactivated
Mediaplayer: Real Player (standard)
Audio: 5-type Standard Equalizer
Camera: 2 MP (unmodified)

ROKR ROCKS SPEED History:
Original Modification by V. Ravi Ranjan, December 2009
Thankz to him for his restless hardworking (Ravi went retired since then, and this is his best last monster)
URL: http://www.motorolafans.com/forums/e6-firmware/27924-rokr-rocks-ultimate-way-ahead.html
MP: R533_G_11.12.08P ROKR Rocks Speed Series (Final Version)
(MP based on: R533_G_11.12.08P Generic by Motorola)
BP: R533_G_11.12.08P
AP:
-- A mixture of 08P, 22P, and 12R
-- CG 34, CG 37 & CG 41 taken from 08P
-- CG 42 taken from NTA + Sassyboy last FWs with edited configurations
-- CG 43 compiled with any of Generic 22P's, Nikhil's Cyclone Final, and FW 12R of the A1200R
Revision on Module CG 42:
-- An Opera file (EZX_OPERA.CFG) has been edited in order to speed up browsing, yet still having its origin UA on the net so it fully recognizable by all sites to be a mobile browser. And the browser itself been equipped with 'Search' feature that automatically connected to Google, which was never had it before on the previous monsters.
-- Almost all configuration files on CG 42 been edited either to have maximum settings.

Mine:

25-Main Features Offered:
1. 3-Themes default (Read from Dr.Hardik, BLue from Nikhil, Classic Black from Ravi himseLf)
2. Real Player taken from Moto A1600, supports 30-fps videoplay
3. Last Picsel Viewer with ability to read/write Office 2007 files (XLS,DOC,etc)
4. Last version of Opera Mobile v3408
5. EDGE activated, made more speed while browsing, also you can download up to 30 kBps continuously
6. Multijava activated. 4-shortcuts on Standby screen can be changed individually
7. Email app taken from the last version of A1600
8. Calculator with copy & paste functions
9. Last Fingerpad from NTA & Sassyboy
10. Truly very very fast & stable of firmware performance with 312-MHz clocking standard (can be overclocked up to 624 MHz)
11. 2-Megapixel High Definition Focused Camera from A1200
12. Pure & loudness of MP3 audio, prove it yourself with eXMMS 3.3 or Rockbox 3
13. Two Photo Editor apps with dual-mode (E6 + A1600), work together in a click
14. Input text can be changed into Fingerpad with startup script
15. Touch-on-Vibe can be activated with autorun (/mmc/mmca1/autorun/sound)
16. Fast data transfer via mass-storage (miniSD-card)
17. MPKG-Hack for MPKG+PKG installation, just the same as Java files
18. Fast Java Engine with fast opening Java apps (from a Monster of Coliv_Aja, Indonesian Moto-Modder)
19. Integrated Fox Alarm
20. New Bootscreen, New Wallpapers, New Ringtones
21. General file association like PKG,RAR,ZIP,PSKN,FSKN,TTF,SH,LIN,PHM,DOC etc with just a click
22. Three-Search Font as default (can use a TTF-font, placed on /mmc/mmca1/autorun/fonts)
23. Multilingual 5-Languages (not including the Bahasa Indonesia yet)
24. Low battery consumptions, Low memory consumptions
25. OPTIONAL: A High-capacity SD upto 16 GB SDHC (reflash again with "miniSDHC.SBF" by Shantanu after this main flash)

And here we go:

12-Steps To Do:
1. Download MOTO-PCS Driver, 52 kB, http://hendz.vndv.com/my-rokr/motpcsdrivers.rar, extract it to, e.g. C:\myE6
2. Download this Ravi's Munster, 52 MB, http://rapidshare.com/files/279395203/Rokr_Rocks_Final.rar
3. Download RSDLite Flasher 4.5.7 (4.3 MB) at RapidShare http://rapidshare.com/files/***/RSDLite_4.5.7.msi -or- at Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?***
4. Please remain your battery power at least 25% ;
5. Shutdown the E6;
6. Press Camera button (upper-right) together with Power/Red button. (The screen goes in red. The device is now ready to eat Munster);
7. Plug the datacable in directly on PC's USB;
8. Run RSDLite, and when he asks you for a Driver, points to C:\myE6. RSDLite then tells you a "Connected" state. Now open the file "ROKR_ROCKS_FINAL.SBF" and ==========> click START button;
9. Rest your back and wait for about 10-minites til it's done flashing, as the RSDLite will give you a word "PASS" (but if this step failed, process stops by sudden, no panic, you must turn-off the phone and pull the cable off of both sides, plug it back again, then redo Step 8 up once more);
10. The phone will then restarted automatically by RSDLite and a horse logo (like Ferrari) soonly appears, as it drives you later on Standby screen.

Now this is the last two-steps:

11. Download 1 additional file, 12.3 kB, http://hendz.vndv.com/my-rokr/system.rar, extract it to miniSD-Card under a folder speacially called .system (DOT SYSTEM). Just let that folder "as is", but create it when it's not found yet;
12. THAT'S IT !!! You've done it aLL ! CongraTz with a new speed-munster on your E6 ! Smiley
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 10:14:20 am by ZduneX25 » Logged
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 01:27:34 am »

Wow thank you for this pack karma for you ^^

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Hendz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 11:07:05 pm »

Thankz Dunne Smiley

And as for maself, the munster is a true greaT one ever in openEZX E6. Light, stable, and fast.
That's why Ravi named it a rocks speed while he said "Music Quality Really Really Will Rock Yer Ass Guyz,,, And this is my guarantee,,,,"

So I'm having good times with it. Everywhere. For six-months running up Smiley
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:18:42 pm by Hendz » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 03:44:21 am »

karma for you!

Hendz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 04:46:35 am »

Thankz ExpLo Smiley next is my schedule to finish up ma own monster, yet still based on Ravi's
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 06:23:46 am »

And here we go:

12-Steps To Do:
1. Download MOTO-PCS Driver, 52 kB, http://hendz.vndv.com/my-rokr/motpcsdrivers.rar, extract it to, e.g. C:\myE6
2. Download this Ravi's Munster, 52 MB, http://rapidshare.com/files/279395203/Rokr_Rocks_Final.rar
3. Download RSDLite Flasher 4.5.7 (4.3 MB) at RapidShare http://rapidshare.com/files/****18133/RSDLite_4.5.7.msi -or- at Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?*****wm53
4. Please remain your battery power at least 25% ;
5. Shutdown the E6;
6. Press Camera button (upper-right) together with Power/Red button. (The screen goes in red. The device is now ready to eat Munster);
7. Plug the datacable in directly on PC's USB;
8. Run RSDLite, and when he asks you for a Driver, points to C:\myE6. RSDLite then tells you a "Connected" state. Now open the file "ROKR_ROCKS_FINAL.SBF" and ==========> click START button;
9. Rest your back and wait for about 10-minites til it's done flashing, as the RSDLite will give you a word "PASS" (but if this step failed, process stops by sudden, no panic, you must turn-off the phone and pull the cable off of both sides, plug it back again, then redo Step 8 up once more);
10. The phone will then restarted automatically by RSDLite and a horse logo (like Ferrari) soonly appears, as it drives you later on Standby screen.

Please remove that link...

Great MP anyway, thanks for share Smiley

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 10:15:18 am »

You're right, that's warez, done and thank you Smiley

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Hendz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 11:16:42 am »

Oh so sorry then.....
Never saw that was a forbiden Ware Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
racoonboy
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 12:06:55 am »

support thai lang?

can use with E6e?
Hendz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 06:53:15 am »

Of course man, it can. And mine is E6-Engineering too Smiley Smiley but I'm not pretty sure whether it has a Thai lang or not other than Viet Nam.
By the way you can add yerself all other languages inside, took from another Monsters, than repack again Smiley

As for mine, I just got an English & Pycc?o?o langpacks within, to maintain the speed and low-memory consumptions Smiley
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 03:39:21 am »

jump from one forum to anothers Hendz....?

nice share anyway Smiley

Indonesian Motousers Community
Hendz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:16 pm »

thankz bozz ...... Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting