Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 07:49:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [ROM][7/11/10] OpenCliq v2.5 + GUI  (Read 3708 times)
ZduneX25
Horrors fan :)
Global Moderator
Lord of the mod

I've missed something

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2010, 01:11:02 am »

OpenCliq Eclair v2.5 American Cliq

This ROM is made for American Cliq users only! For Spanish DEXT, go here

Okay, this will probably be the last release until Motorola Releases v2.1 for the cliq (should be soon). This is also the best rom
ive made yet, i went back to the whole point of this phone, to bring everything, and everybody together. In this update, youll find
the social networking applications are smoother working, and overall easier and more pleasureable to use. This is also the fastest, smoothest,
most stable rom ive made yet.    On top of the smoother email/Social network/IM services, ive added the new OpenCliq Updater. The OpenCliq Updater
is the only Official OpenCliq Eclair automatic ROM updater utility available [Full feature list below]. I have also removed some apps. I feel that
a stock ROM, is the best ROM, because it allows for easier adaptation to the user [I kept some basic packages].

The v2.5 update also includes Launcher-PRO as the default GUI. In my opinion, its the best launcher on the market!
[Based from Eclair2Cliq Alpha5]

------------------------
Review video! Here - thanks to HandlerExploit (Some of the LW's didnt work in the video, however Nexus Revamped, Polar, and the Clock, AND market LW's work! This review was made while using the stock HOME, not the launcher pro home, which is included. (screenshots)
------------------------

Standard Warning:
I am in no way responsible for anything bad happening to your phone because of this ROM, Bio-Nuclear war, Bricked Devices, or Global Warming. However, if anything good happens because of this, that was me Smiley

WIPE WIPE WIPE, FACTORY RESET/DATA; AND DALVIK CACHE!

Changelog
Eclair2Cliq - updated to Alpha 5
     - 3.5mm Headset fix
    - LED's are functional
    - 2D Hardware Acceleration (up to 79 fps)
     - YouTube SD/YouTube HD working
     - Added Font-Size to Messaging (Cyanogen)
     - 5 Launcher screens instead of 3
New bootscreen
Live wallpapers - Nexus one revamped, polar, clock + 3rd party Market wallpapers
New OpenCliq v2.5 GUI

Apps Added:
   OpenCliq Updater v1.0
   Gallery2D
   Fancy Widget
   Juice Defender
   Overclock Widget
   SIM Manager
   SuperUser
   Wireless Tether 2.0.2
   ToggleData widget
   Google Maps 4.3.0
   Astro File Manager
   Voice Recorder
   Toggle Headset - 3.5mm Headphone Fix
   Personal Portal
   VPN Support! - updated
       ...and much more!

Other Changes:
OpenCliq v2.5 GUI
Increased speed for Social Networking
OpenCliq Updater

Updater Application
Timed update checks
Built in bug tracker for ROM and Updater
works for Dext and Cliq

Screenshots

v2.5 ROM Download

Did you find any Bugs while running OpenCliq Eclair v2.5? Report them Here! Cheesy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Network speed depends on your current location. I say the speed in this ROM is above most because, the memory saved in the process of speeding up your entire device, leaves more memory for the applications that use the network ie. Browser, Email, etc.

* Environment speed depends on applications open, however, based on average speeds via numerous tests, the overall speed of your device running OpenCliq Eclair v2.0/v2.0.1/v2.1-R1/v2.5 will be faster than most. Thanks to Hardware acceleration, and the use of applications to modify processing speeds.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You

Travisjames, Barakinflorida, for allowing me to use your ROM as a base. Arayray, thank you for all the help you have given me, lets make this one even better brah! And for all of you who are gonna download, and use this or any one of my ROMs!
Sudo.Adam for developing the Official OpenCliq Updater application! Cheesy and HandlerExploit for the semi-working review! haha

All credits to opencliq

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting