• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[E2, MPKG] NB Tools 0.9999 (Spanish/English)

Started by Newbier, July 26, 2007, 02:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newbier

July 26, 2007, 02:08:59 AM Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:08:45 AM by Newbier
Hi there, I'm new here ;D. It's nice to look some familiar faces ;).

This is my own MPKG, and it's the third realease (the first was v0.9 ;D) so I would like some opinions. It's too simple, and it has only 3 utilities for now. The FotoNombre it's like fotoren but with gui and with other out format, the SwapTool it's for manage the swapfile and the linux-swap partition on your SD (you can mount/umount the linux-swap partition, so you can retire the SD without freeze the Rokr), both with gui interface. And also included the SysInfo app for real-time System Info.

You need the Show* libraries, so the Firmwares NewBeginning and the Ultimate can use this.

Now is Spanish/English

Version 0.9999 Screenshots

You can download it on http://www.mediafire.com/?3gybbny3b1y

See ya'

Taurnil

hehe
I like your work.... nice to read you :P
you should include the show** binaries in a next release, so the modders without ilove3d's recent FW can use them ^^

Exploited

I guess all newer firmwares will have them, so it's not a problem :)

Can I host your apps at e2mod.com?

Newbier

July 26, 2007, 08:22:00 AM #3 Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:48:02 AM by Newbier
Quote from: Taurnil on July 26, 2007, 04:44:32 AM
hehe
I like your work.... nice to read you :P
you should include the show** binaries in a next release, so the modders without ilove3d's recent FW can use them ^^

Thank's  :), better i'm gonna write a script that installs the Show* Files ;D; what path can be writed (because /bin isn't) and with global access without specify the path :P.

Quote from: Exploited on July 26, 2007, 07:15:47 AM
... Can I host your apps at e2mod.com?

:D It would be great, If you do that I'm gonna take a picture ;D

Exploited

Screenshots first are much welcome :)

Exploited

question (since I can't install it at the moment) - is it Spanish only?

Newbier

Quote from: Exploited on July 26, 2007, 10:01:29 AM
question (since I can't install it at the moment) - is it Spanish only?
Yes, but I can make an alternative mpkg with the program in english if you want. I'm gonna do it.

Taurnil

you should replace the constant text strings with text variables and use the langfile selector... all the info you need is @ the mpkg translation thread :D

steel00

Quoteyou should include the show** binaries in a next release, so the modders without ilove3d's recent FW can use them ^^

I disagree with that beacuse all the coming fw's are going to have de show* library so.. I think it's unnecessary
because in a future the other fw's without the show* library will be obsolete....
The only suggestion would be to apply in the app different languages :D

Taurnil

QuoteI disagree with that beacuse all the coming fw's are going to have de show* library so.. I think it's unnecessary

Well, still there're many modders with older FW in their phones, so 20~30KB more in my MPKGs aren't a prob for me ;)

welcome, steel :P
you should introduce yourself in the presentations forum ^^

Newbier

:) Now it's English/Spanish, you can select it direct from the main menĂº :D.

The way I did it was my easy way ;D.

Exploited

thanks. I will post it on e2mod in few minutes (hours)

pizzadox619