Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 06:40:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My E1 in Whitelist DEAD??  (Read 3360 times)
changchuts
« on: December 30, 2009, 07:04:43 am »

My E1 now is using Bootloader 07.DO,the problem is, it can't turn on Bootloader normaly??but it can detected on PC normaly,when l restore backup using FB 3.0.7 as always FAIL in SENDLOADER???but it's can install from CG1 s/d till end normaly??when l use FB 2.62 still the same problem SENDLOADER FAIL??PLS CHECK PDS VALID??but the diffrent is,it can't install CG1 till end??l already make backup on FB 2.62 such as PDS Backup..RESTORED..WRONG IMEI??&FULLBACKUP,Bootloader Backup it's all CAN'T BE RESTRORED???!!!ALWAYS FAIL SENDLOADER???PLS CHECK PDS BACKUP VALID??till l've tired using another option like using RSD LITE,p2k easy tools,RamLDR the result is ALWAYS ERROR??!!,so... pls tell me how 2 make my E1 back to normal again??pls??thanks 4 your Solution&Respond...Staytune...
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 07:52:49 am »

Man. You downgraded the bootloader, you can't use your old backups now! Your backups are all with 0A.02 bootloader, and now you are on 07.D0

I never downgraded my ROKRs bootloader, so I don't know what you should do, but I'm pretty sure that it's written in the guide you we're following! I'm sure it was written step-by-step and which step didn't you follow?
changchuts
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 08:27:15 am »

It's already downgraded when l fullbackup?? :'( :'( :'( the log like this : File\MotoMix.shx

Extracting data from firmware file...
Sending the loader...
Error!
Executing JUMP...
Done.
Erasing memory... (Progress of this process is not shown)
Done.
Sending code group: CG1
Done.
Sending code group: CG2
Done.
Sending code group: CG3
Done.
Sending code group: CG4
Done.
Sending code group: CG7
Done.
Sending code group: CG15
Done.
Sending code group: CG18
Done.
Operation done.

*** Operation end (12/30/2009 10:27:22 PM) ***
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 11:08:59 am »

I don't think you can revert your backup from 0A.02. Try to just flash 07.D0 firmware.

P.S. Can we actually revert bootloaders once they are changed?

Btw: "bootloader not appearing on screen" do not mean that you are not in bootloader mode.

NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 03:07:14 am »

P.S. Can we actually revert bootloaders once they are changed?

I'm pretty sure it's possible with a testpoint?

Now... Get your battery out. Hold down keys *,# and RED and WHILE holding put the battery in. That must put it in bootloader mode, then connect to PC. If Flash&Backup says it's connected, flash some MP for E398. (MEANING FOR 07.D0 BOOTLOADER)
jzzz
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 12:03:07 am »

Download my reviving tool.
You must do the Testpoint.
Then erasing IC flash.
Bcoz Rokr that was downgrade to 07.DO can't erase IC flash rightly without Testpoint,always stuck with addr 10square in Ramldr.
So,the Testpoint the way for getting ack erase to get successfully for erasing IC flash.
I know this coz my phone is the same with you,i'm using Rokr 07.DO
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 12:10:29 am by jzzz » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting