Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 08:52:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Downgrade Bootloader  (Read 2572 times)
zayi
« on: August 13, 2009, 08:09:45 pm »

I Downgraded my ROKR with BL 07.D0. and i flash it with 79R. now i can't access the camera video.

what do i have to do to repair that?? if can't, can i get file to upgrade my bootloader again??

Thx a lot
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 09:21:21 pm »

For video problem, hv You try to reflash again?

its very2 hard to bring back Your OA.O2 BL..
almost impossible..

Indonesian Motousers Community
anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:51 pm »

Yeah like me, i had multimedia problems, like no corelets work, cant play music, and can't access TF card when i used 79R in my ROKR, still now, my boot's 0A.02. I can revert it to 4xR and 7xR whatever i want to.
Dont try to reupgrade your boot to 0A.02 when there are still boot 07.D0 and E398@Rokr MP based, it'll stuck in ERROR;0x500, after that you mvst do testpoint.
In my opinion, flashing boot oa.o2 may still be possible if we can erase boot 07 and MP inside the phone first, but no one maybe dont have the bootloader file and the start address of this boot.
Its OTP memory, like locking the disc, may be yes? may be no.

Phone: ROKR E1.
Bootloader: 0A.02.
S/W: R373_G_0E.30.DAR.
Flex: Dream A Reality v2.x test 8. DSP: 623BAB00
Batt hold: 1 days 20 hours, active use, calls, messages, some song and opera mini.

2 days 7 hours. Max normal standby use.
anthonyhermawan
New, but not n00b

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 09:49:18 pm »

Yeah like me, i had multimedia problems, like no corelets work, cant play music, and can't access TF card when i used 79R in my ROKR, still now, my boot's 0A.02. I can revert it to 4xR and 7xR whatever i want to.
Dont try to reupgrade your boot to 0A.02 when there are still boot 07.D0 and E398@Rokr MP based, it'll stuck in ERROR;0x500, after that you mvst do testpoint.
In my opinion, flashing boot oa.o2 may still be possible if we can erase boot 07 and MP inside the phone first, but no one maybe dont have the bootloader file and the start address of this boot.
Its OTP memory, like locking the disc, may be yes? may be no.

Phone: ROKR E1.
Bootloader: 0A.02.
S/W: R373_G_0E.30.DAR.
Flex: Dream A Reality v2.x test 8. DSP: 623BAB00
Batt hold: 1 days 20 hours, active use, calls, messages, some song and opera mini.

2 days 7 hours. Max normal standby use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting