Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 02:43:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: java apps issue  (Read 5572 times)
bobyang
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:29:24 pm »

it is great about motjadi so I can use something like google map, gmail with wifi. However, sometimes, I have problem about click on those java apps and no action at all (for any java app but default browser works). the only way I can make it work: restart the phone then those apps will run.

if there is anyway I can solve this problem instead of restarting all the time please let me know? thanks
lynwell07
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 01:48:12 am »

Java is used in a wide variety of computing platforms from embedded devices and mobile phones on the low end, to enterprise servers and supercomputers on the high end. Java is nearly ubiquitous in mobile phones, Web servers and enterprise applications, and while less common on desktop computers.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:28:46 am by lynwell07 » Logged
bobyang
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 02:42:18 am »

Java is used in a wide variety of computing platforms from embedded devices and mobile phones on the low end, to enterprise servers and supercomputers on the high end. Java is nearly ubiquitous in mobile phones, Web servers and enterprise applications, and while less common on desktop computers.

sorry. I don't get your message, I guess I don't understand it well... you try to say how good java is or solve the problem?

thanks.
ress
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 09:45:27 am »

current mp what you use? if you want to change the mp ZN5 you try to replace this with H E R E by using the bootloader 06.2a

I hope you can overcome the problems Wink  
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 09:48:06 am by ress » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting