Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 26, 2024, 12:30:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Orange always charge for delivery message  (Read 2544 times)
wrp8
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:34:45 pm »

Probably dudes from UK, including me, realise that Orange always charge some cost for any SMS delivery (though it's only a piece of penny). This is a bit annoying for everytime I try a new MP and forget to remove auto delivery sms. Few weeks ago, I flash an 49R MP with auto delivery report and I tried to UNDO using patch by FBU3. It seemed to patch successfully even though it was stucked on the words "Patching....".  but finally didn't give any results. Still the phone receive delivery report sms after texting.

Today I was flashing another 49MP with FBU3. This time I patched with FBU 2.6! Oh It worked!! So glad! I don't what's wrong with FBU 3.0.7 or maybe another problem.

Personally I don't think the auto delivery sms report is useful. Orange cistomer wouldn't be happy about that. For me, it is not necessary to know whether my sms would have been sent successfully. I have to delete delivery sms everytime in the phone.

This is just my opinion. I may be right or wrong.
jzzz
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:13:43 pm »

You don't need to delete report one by one,you can cleanup it all.
If you don't want to get report,you don't need undo patch,only go to new massage,delivery report and choose No.
wrp8
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 03:24:09 am »

@jzzz
Thanks mate
Yeah sometimes I couldn't find delivery report option (yes/no). Sometimes I found it. Probably I haven't flashed MP for long time. Life is easy now.

Again, each MP has different Lock-Unlock key. Sometimes I forgot when I change MP. So need to come back to the thread. I am probably Alzheimer's guy. Tongue
jzzz
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 04:25:40 pm »

You're welcome.
About why FB 3.0.7 sometimes can't do patching to your phone?
Maybe the causes is about wrong profile.
Do you always use generic not e398 to reflashed to e1 right?
So you must make sure that you choose a right profile.
Why FB 2.62 work patching?
Coz the profile was auto set for some phone like e398.
Different with FB 3 which manual profile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting