Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 06:52:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Motorola Android?  (Read 13277 times)
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 11:21:13 am »

yes...... but now..... just go to any mobile shop in my place and ask about Moto phone, they will say 'why buy Moto, buy SE way better, Moto phone cannot apply ringtones in memory card, camera suck etc....', most are not true.....

lol, i am afraid you're right
KINGDOM
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 04:20:33 pm »

i think because not so familiar
huatz84
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 06:58:00 pm »

yes...... but now..... just go to any mobile shop in my place and ask about Moto phone, they will say 'why buy Moto, buy SE way better, Moto phone cannot apply ringtones in memory card, camera suck etc....', most are not true.....
Even the low end W230 can apply ringtone on TF.The seller is kind of stupid man.He didn't use his brain.He talked about Moto in the past. Can his SE play sms tones for about 30 seconds? I doubt his almighty K810 even can't do this.My good old V303 can do this.Tongue
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2009, 07:03:38 pm »

the thing is, all of the seller (ALL of THEM) don't recommend Moto phone...... if you go there and say you want to buy a Moto, they will talk you into buying other brand.....
MotoMania
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2009, 07:24:00 pm »

I remember when i went to Mobile Phone Exibition in my country. What is make me shock...
I and Motorola sales just around 1 or 2 metres so i hear very cleary.
Customer: Is there any Motorola Bluetooth support A2DP?
Motorola Sales: No. Motorola never have Motorola Bluetooth support A2DP. You can go buy Nxxxx Bluetooth support A2DP.

What i know is in my country, Motorola is the first brand sale Motorola Bluetooth support A2DP.

What i know is from Motorola V3X (i have before) can play and apply ringtones in external memory card. I can't deny before Motorola ZN5 release, yes for camera suck. Now is hard to us Motorola Fans want to make other customer brand to change they mind Motorola have the best camera phone. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 07:35:23 pm by MotoMania » Logged
huatz84
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 07:34:29 pm »

The old C975 even can use ringtone from TF. Moto has a bad image in our country.It needs a long time recovery to get the image back.
Motomania,the Motorola sales should be getting fired as soon as possible before they make people more stupid with their stupidity.Cheesy
MotoMania
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:58 pm »

The old C975 even can use ringtone from TF. Moto has a bad image in our country.It needs a long time recovery to get the image back.
Motomania,the Motorola sales should be getting fired as soon as possible before they make people more stupid with their stupidity.Cheesy

You and me same from Indonesia. I agree, Motorola has a bad image in our country and Motorola has a cheap mobile phone image because Motorola Indonesia sale many Motorola Low End Phone than Motorola Middle End Phone.

Yes, Motorola sales should be getting fired as soon as possible before they make people more stupid with their stupidity but the problem is she "sales promotion girl" and just use in the exibition after that go.
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 07:55:56 pm »

A month ago, im try to buy a rokre8.. I come to every motorola centre in jogja.. Do u known what the motorola staff sayd to me? 'sorry,but we out of stock..maybe u can try in another place'.. And than i ask bout is there any possibility for me to boking(inden) the phone, they sayd 'u can't, will be soo long waiting'.. Lol.. they just lazy for make call to the main distributor!

Indonesian Motousers Community
huatz84
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 07:58:07 pm »

Yeah..The sales promotion girls only could sell their looks not their knowledgement.I bet they even don't know the specs of the phone that they are selling.They just know about the camera and memory card slot.What a pity!
KINGDOM
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 12:06:13 am »

well, what can we expect, they just sales
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 12:22:05 am »

I think Moto didn't educate them...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 04:30:14 am »

should we start going to mobile website such as GSMarena and act like a fanboy? you can see many nk and se fanboy making bad comment there already...... and they are giving low rating (my brother did that) to Motorola's phone....... A3100's rating gone down a lot....
huatz84
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2009, 07:13:39 am »

Your brother did that? You should warn him.LOL...
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2009, 07:27:48 am »

my older brother..... he didn't rate the Moto phone in front of me, but i see him rate a nk phone 1.0.... he use se....
MotoMania
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2009, 09:07:55 am »

We can't fighting in GSMArena - Motorola Section because GSMArena Admin is Motorola Haters. You will get tired.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting