Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 05:22:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Motorola Android?  (Read 13276 times)
NiKSY
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 01:08:46 pm »

I dunno what to do to spread Moto spirit...

I'm THE only one with a Motorola in my class... It's very rare to see a Moto these days... Back in the days - V3's were EVERYWHERE...
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 01:18:01 pm »

tell them bout how interesting modd a moto phone..
I have been successful to make my cousin n some of my friends use moto.. Smiley

Indonesian Motousers Community
huatz84
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:29 pm »

We can't fighting in GSMArena - Motorola Section because GSMArena Admin is Motorola Haters. You will get tired.

Yeah,you're right,Motomania.The last Moto phone which got review is Z8.They even don't wanna review a good phone like ZN5 (best 5 megapixel camera) and E8 (best music phone).
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2009, 05:13:12 am »

This Is SPARTA~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2009, 06:49:19 am »

I'm THE only one with a Motorola in my class... It's very rare to see a Moto these days... Back in the days - V3's were EVERYWHERE...

yeah, where did they gone ?
MotoMania
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009, 02:36:46 am »

YuryCassiniV8

As the mobile-review says rumors and criticism about me, You do not know me because Motorola does not specify details of the project, because what I called the phone is a touchscreen FULL of 800X480 pixels (300 were said to be of 1024x800 pixels, by a source not identeificada, because that would be a phone to 4:3, which is not the case) the camera will be at the discretion of Motorola, but yes iran record videos in high definition, with a parameters of the applications was developed by me, it is clear that without help of the Motorola I will not go anywhere and without neither of you, because I sent a document of 20 pages written for Motorola by telling me, the issue of house in the start menu button, fissa because I did not know if Motorola would continue even with Windows Mobile, because the last cell, rumor has the operating system Microsoft was the SURF A3100, Motorola iran because now only focus on Android, as the company invested more than half a billion in developing the system opercacional Google's open source, so that the RARZ3 was removed because the thought that Motorola would take more time to be formalized, and when everything was for the official protocol, Motorola canceled the launch at CES 2009 and also informed me that Motorola will make few changes in the phone-Zine Touch HD, a memory of 16GB, possession just 4 physical buttons, two buttons for volume, camera, and to block the display, Moto TouchZINE-HD, so I spoke with the department's unit for mobile devices from Motorola, I think they will approve my project, I created other other projects that were approved, what company you lack the initiative, " I do not know if you are a fan of Motorola, but I am and I will do everything so that this storm passes, and that soon we will soon see the sun shine, but as Jay and Mr. Brown told me and said one more conference, which this year will be for Motorola a year of achievements and not prejudice and losses, because each company has a more difficult but it will not empredir that Motorola, which is always responsible for the technological advancement, which is possible only in large part thanks to Motorola, and if things worsen the company will never abandon the division of the mobile unit (sell) the company can even make a loan, not sell this part of the business, the thinnest RARZ3 is RARZ2 V8 that has the display internal 2.4-inch, the external 2.2 inch Touchscreen (technology invented by Motorola), and 16GB of memory, the operating system Android, a 5.0 Megapixel camera with auto focus, panorama, shoot videos in high definition, polymer battery líthio and, of course, the design is unique and incomparable, it is a Motorola. Now you have something I do not understand the Motorola, because it was so much that enventou, and invented the 3G in 2003, because there are so few phones with this technology, "later this year, Motorola will launch in 2010 for the technology 2 times faster than the previous LTE 4G technology faster than before and that works in the same frequency of the former, and that WiMAX will replace Wi-Fi, which is twice the speed of Wi-Fi, this is Motorola, the officials that all the fans expect a big year for the company.

So, back to TouchZINE If the HD will be on the operating system Android.
For any news that you want to know let me know!

Look the issue is not the number of megapixels in resolution in mass, but more the quality of products, which is the case with Zine ZN5, the camera is 5 megapixels it better for 12MP, that picture has 3 pictures of 5.0 Megapixel juntão and if it is in 15 Megapixel resolution in 16:9 widescreen, and the search afirmão the ZN5 was elected the phone with a camera perfect perfect!

Source: Yury Cassini
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2009, 03:13:27 am »

hope it is real......
MotoMania
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 06:08:29 am »

Too early if we judge that's un-real.

Remember this photo?

Many people says that's fake / photoshop.
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2009, 06:25:16 am »

allow me to attach this picture to preserve it Cheesy
MotoMania
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2009, 07:10:41 am »

allow me to attach this picture to preserve it Cheesy

Go ahead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print