Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 24, 2024, 12:29:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do, what you want to do, what do you hate to do now  (Read 28632 times)
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2009, 08:42:42 am »

Well, sorry for posting something as stupid as this, but i really want to know about all of motohell users feeling, i'm a student of Psychology and since tomorrow will be a new semester and i started my day with a Psychodiagnostic lesson, i think, it will be fun if i ask these question
1. What i do? Well, i'm studying in a university in Indonesia
2. What i want to do? i want to get a Magister of Profesional in Psychology in Japan, i need to do it, since i have a promise to make to the one i really loved, even though she's unreachable now, and i think she will keep being unreachable forever.
3. What i really hate to do now? well for some reason studying here in my University, don't get me wrong, i like it, but i just don't like it because i have failed the Scholarship  to Japan for Undergraduate student, and i need to make it up for it here, and hope that i can get the Graduate Scholarship, so yes, it just really hoping me to keep my patient.

Well, the answer is like that, i really appreciate a truth answer.

PS: I'm quite good at being a listener and giving advice Wink

KINGDOM
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 09:01:52 am »

1. What i do? i am just graduated college
2. What i want to do? get to work soon
3. What i really hate to do now? being sleep person, no job, no earn money

Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:20 pm »

1. What i do? i am just graduated college
2. What i want to do? get to work soon
3. What i really hate to do now? being sleep person, no job, no earn money

1. Congratulation on your graduation
2. From my experience, getting a job is quite something, i hope, you can be strong and don't get down.
3. Man you're really are hardworker type aren't you? Hope you can keep your spirit up

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 07:25:49 pm »

1. What I do? Trying to find a way to make my parent happy.
2. What I want to do? I want to...emm... there is a lot of thing I wanted to do... But I don't know what I desire the most...
3. What I hate to do?  Being lazy...but I always...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:43:16 pm »

2. What I want to do? I want to...emm... there is a lot of thing I wanted to do... But I don't know what I desire the most...

sounds almost like me
farkzlay
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 10:02:20 pm »

1. What I do? working as a government official
2. What I want to do? make some improvement with my career and get scholarship
3. What I hate to do?  doing something that i know it is wrong but i must to do it, being useless, and being stupid...

@ polar bear
my sister studying in same univ and same faculty as you are. Smiley
KINGDOM
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 12:10:45 am »

well, i Think we are hate to do something wrong..
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2009, 01:20:49 am »

1. What I do? working as a government official
2. What I want to do? make some improvement with my career and get scholarship
3. What I hate to do?  doing something that i know it is wrong but i must to do it, being useless, and being stupid...

@ polar bear
my sister studying in same univ and same faculty as you are. Smiley

What?
I never mention where i study, who's her name?

By the way, doing something that you hate at least shows that you're really patient in some terms, i can never put myself for doing something i really hate, and i trying to work on it, but of course it ain't easy, i appreciate people who can do that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:31:43 am by Polar_BearXL » Logged

Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2009, 01:27:51 am »

Hhahhaha, keaglez, says that he's lazy, but he can stick to computer for hours making us apps for our E2, maintaining a blog, and kindly answering questions.

@keaglez
You know what, i am a selfish person, and sometimes greedy one, i usually have many things i wanted, and usually i just to greed to let one go, so i'll try to do all i can so that i can get it all, sometimes, i forgot that i have a limit in that, and sometimes i slipped and fall badly, but oh well, i just to stubborn to stop chasing my dream, even now i'm still trying to do many things. For me, human is a human because s/he is trying to do many things and not only what s/he wanted the most, animal only do what they really wanted to do.

farkzlay
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2009, 01:42:22 am »

hahaha...
you say that you are a ui's student, dont you?
according to your first post, i thought you are a student of faculty of Psychology. Smiley
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 01:45:22 am by farkzlay » Logged
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 01:50:54 am »

hahaha...
you say that you are a ui's student, dont you?
according to your first post, i thought you are a student of faculty of Psychology. Smiley
Hahaha, nah, i'm your sister rival University student, i'm a Gajah Mada University student.

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:37 am »

Hhahhaha, keaglez, says that he's lazy, but he can stick to computer for hours making us apps for our E2, maintaining a blog, and kindly answering questions.

@keaglez
You know what, i am a selfish person, and sometimes greedy one, i usually have many things i wanted, and usually i just to greed to let one go, so i'll try to do all i can so that i can get it all, sometimes, i forgot that i have a limit in that, and sometimes i slipped and fall badly, but oh well, i just to stubborn to stop chasing my dream, even now i'm still trying to do many things. For me, human is a human because s/he is trying to do many things and not only what s/he wanted the most, animal only do what they really wanted to do.
But I'm really are...you see, I should able to update all of my buggy application, but I'm too lazy to do it... Well, I don't know how I can stick for hours to programming, it just, after I do it, I can't stop myself until it finished...lol Smiley I do maintaining a blog, but you can see that its update less frequently now... And actually, I'm not really helpful lately, sometime I didn't try to answer people questions, even I should be able to instruct them, but I'm just too lazy to explain it...

Yeah... We have the limit... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

farkzlay
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 02:00:48 am »

wewww...i was read as university of indonesia..hehehe...my fault bro Smiley.

by the way, i was study in faculty of engineering, gmu
so...we have the same almameter Wink
good luck with your study bro Smiley
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 02:22:00 am »

Same with keaglez.. Lazy is my bigest problem.. Just quote other post n not writing by myself is another proof how lazy i am..
Btw, im ugm student too.. Social n politics faculty 05 Smiley

Indonesian Motousers Community
JEMAU MANAK
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 02:54:12 am »

Wow, you guys.. Awesome peoples..
UGM and UI ??
i don't have any self confidence to choose that University. My UMPTN/SPMB try out passing grade only 76 percent. So i choose FK UNAND, i pass ! My grade only 79 percent when i submitted to this medical faculty..anybody here UNAND almamater ?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 03:08:33 am by jemau manak » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting