• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

E2TextViewerX

Started by AV3LaR, December 30, 2008, 03:40:41 am

previous topic - next topic

AV3LaR

December 30, 2008, 03:40:41 am Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 09:57:20 pm by Exploited
After almost a month of testing, moding and fixing E2's headers and QT headers, because as everyone know E2's SDK is quite incomplete, struggling with fault segmentation, finally i was able to port this app named zTextViewer made by Bez, it's a simple text visor and editor, really fast, confortable, native and functional, you can open any text document not bigger than 30KB, add lines to it, mod and saving it easyly, it also works as a mini system searcher ^^, without more ado :D

Credits to the creator of the app source, Bez
And also to NestorM, who ported the app to our E2 and told me to post it here :D it's written completely in C++ :D

Instalation: Phone's memory and also SD card
Permisions: Root, EZX hasn't been tested
Known Bugs: When you create a new document and you save it, the app close it self, no OpenWith association yet, that's it :)
Any other bug please let me know

DOWNLOAD: http://www.e2mod.com/content/view/295/32/

alternative:

keaglez

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X

yay :) ...E2 still have some juice left in it....thanks a lot!!!!

huatz84

Wow...Nice Application.Thanx for sharing,Av3lar.++ for you.

dawei

pebri86

tulanix

Good job!I also tried to fix E2's SDK,but failed.Can you share with us the right sdk?

AV3LaR

I'll talk with Nestor so i can post it here :)

motorokr334

Thanks,it's really a good job!

denis_mais

it´s very cool, thanks.

Porter

This app is great... Nice job... Apps like Mobile Word and many others aren´t so usefull and nice like this.... :)

Exploited

yepieeee... :) I will put it on e2mod ok?

NestorM

n4sh

I try to create new file. But after save it on sd card, it automatically closed program and i cant find my file anymore! Why?

NestorM

these are known bugs  ^^
i will try to fix it.