• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
 

Elf run from a / c

Started by PadangGuci, December 15, 2008, 05:50:32 pm

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KINGDOM

yeah it works.  thank you ritz..
can you give us little tutor ? with picture maybe ?
btw : we are waiting your next MP bro..

oniech

April 16, 2009, 10:14:36 am #31 Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 05:02:49 am by oniech
Yeah ritz,can you tell me how to edit porkit for works elf on c,i try edit Autorun.o and ElfloaderApp.o on obj and asm folder,but  I get stuck tunes.
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_79R"+ Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_49R" + Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_44R"Ep1+Ep2 + Msd 2Gb 


"L7 R4513_O'NIECH.ACR_RB"

ritza_ll

You just need edit Autorun.o and ElfloaderApp.o on obj folder. Don't change any other. Mine works, also on my v3i. And remember it's case sensitive. Good Luck mate....


[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]

oniech

April 18, 2009, 05:38:56 am #33 Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 11:25:37 am by oniech
Thanx ritz!(I havent try for other Elf!I get Autorun.o and ElfloaderApp.o from  build macho 79R(he said for Run elf from c and b),but Problem  on Tunes.
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_79R"+ Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_49R" + Msd 2Gb + Ep1 & Ep2
"E398 R373_0'NIECH_44R"Ep1+Ep2 + Msd 2Gb 


"L7 R4513_O'NIECH.ACR_RB"

motomaniacs

Quote from: ritza_ll on April 17, 2009, 04:19:12 pm
You just need edit Autorun.o and ElfloaderApp.o on obj folder. Don't change any other. Mine works, also on my v3i. And remember it's case sensitive. Good Luck mate....


can you tell me what to edit ???

PS this thread should be on the eld child board

ritza_ll

Open and edit that file using Hex Editor Mr Motomaniacs :)


[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]

motomaniacs

Quote from: ritza_ll on December 01, 2009, 10:19:03 am
Open and edit that file using Hex Editor Mr Motomaniacs :)


i know that but what n which address should i edit?

ritza_ll

Just search and find in right side for text view if you use xvi32
"f i l e : / / b / E l f / A u t o . r u n
edit to
f i l e : / / a / e l f / a u t o . r u n

And also
f i l e : / / b / E l f / e l f l o a d e r .l i b
edit to
f i l e : / / a / e l f / e l f l o a d e r .l i b

Or you can use obj.zip that come from Libgen 6.5
That obj folder will automatically created elfpack running from a/Elf/


[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]

JEMAU MANAK

great lesson. i get it now. tq

bill_kevin

Quote from: ritza_ll on December 01, 2009, 12:16:26 pm
Just search and find in right side for text view if you use xvi32
"f i l e : / / b / E l f / A u t o . r u n
edit to
f i l e : / / a / e l f / a u t o . r u n

And also
f i l e : / / b / E l f / e l f l o a d e r .l i b
edit to
f i l e : / / a / e l f / e l f l o a d e r .l i b

Or you can use obj.zip that come from Libgen 6.5
That obj folder will automatically created elfpack running from a/Elf/


Ritza i  modify it , but not  run the elf

can you pass me the patch to run in a/elf

ZduneX25

Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins