Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 01, 2024, 03:25:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: moto dead  (Read 2958 times)
xrabreneca
« on: December 14, 2008, 12:18:54 pm »

hi dudes, after my first moto went crazy, I buy a second one Smiley Everything was fine, untill i drop it in a glass of cola Cheesy And now i`ve got big problems with bringing it back from dead Sad When i turn it on it just show Hellomoto and stays that.... the PC don`t recognize it / for now / and the picture on the screen is very bright SadSad If some of you can give me some advice, how to bring it to life pls help me....
It`s with the original soft if it matters...
balcksheep
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 02:20:06 pm »

first check that ur phone is clean and dry...
If appears the bootscreen try using force boot...
xrabreneca
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 03:18:57 am »

when i use forceboot i get to boot screen and flash my moto... but after that there is nothing.... only black screen and i can go again to force boot.... please tell me what to do... right now my moto is disasembled at all, maybe some miracle will happen and it will works again Smiley pls help
PadangGuci
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 07:15:51 am »

when i use forceboot i get to boot screen and flash my moto... but after that there is nothing.... only black screen and i can go again to force boot.... please tell me what to do... right now my moto is disasembled at all, maybe some miracle will happen and it will works again Smiley pls help

have you drying in sunrise ? do not turn on quickly, you need to make sure it is dry from cola.
then, you need to flah again. use 42 R for all.
hope i can help
xrabreneca
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 08:58:35 am »

it`s dry, i think the internal memory is damaged Sad I`ll try with 42R and will write again Smiley 10x for now
argetlam
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 04:04:54 am »

litlle tips 4 U, but, it must carefully

i ever got that case, and i try to wash the motherboard with pure n clean water, brush it with toothbrush and drying it in the heat of sunrise 4 about 2hours( i am indonesian) and it works well. U can use this also if Ur phone got into sea water. but be carefull coz if U dont make it dry at all, it may broken the component,also use very smooth brush to prevent hardware damage. also, short the battery connector first 4 safe.

note : its only 4 last choice
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting