Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 02:38:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] E2Light 0.3 Final Release and Source Code  (Read 10062 times)
kidscracker
« on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:12 pm »

E2Light 0.3 - Final Release y Source Code

This is the final version of E2Light, already corrected all errors reported by NestorM, and the multilingual support this improved. It has changed the ComboBox by a NumModule for the selection of securities, the icons were added to the function keys and optimized over the code. Russian Translation thanks to AstaR0th.

I also released the source code so that it can be of help or guide, ot compile will be required the new header that i'll be publishing shortly. I'll wait for your reviews and proposals for projects while i have time.

LINKS

MPKG
Motoevolution.net: http://motoevolution.net/kidscracker/programas/e2light/e2litght_0.3_Final_Release.mpkg
4Shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/76479674/20f741b6/e2litght_03_Final_Release.html

Codigo Fuente
Motoevolution.net: http://motoevolution.net/kidscracker/programas/e2light/e2Light0.3FinalRelease_source.7z
4Shared: http://www.4shared.com/file/76483273/54770b7c/e2Light03FinalRelease_source.html
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 10:26:01 pm by kidscracker » Logged
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 09:04:37 pm »

Thanks kidscracker... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 10:07:45 pm »

thank for this......it make life easier.....
borndead
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:15:47 am »

It's russiang lang in rar! Plz - use him in new versoin too

http://depositfiles.com/files/uluvhj9ya
kidscracker
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 01:04:51 pm »

@AstaR0th:

Thanks AstaR0th now i've repacked the app because i've found an error while using Unicode Language Files, like yours. So here is the corrected version.

[UPDATE]

I've updated version Beta2 to Beta2b because Beta2 had a bug while using LANGUAGES that use Unicode characters like russian, also Russian language have been added thanks to AstaR0th.

Links in the first Post
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 02:13:44 pm by kidscracker » Logged
kidscracker
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 10:28:04 pm »

[UPDATE]

I've updated to version 0.3 Final Release and also the source code have been release.

More infor in the first post.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 10:46:36 pm »

Very nice... Cheesy Thanks a lot....

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

BlinK_
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 04:20:17 am »

Hey. Thanks for this great application. I have already tested it. However I have found some bugs, and I have some proposals.

1. The program crashes whenever i choose "Keypad Backlight" option. When I launched this application from console, and chose the "Keypad Backlight", the program crashed and printed "Aborted" to console. From what I know, this error may be caused when the exception is thrown and not catched. Are you using some code which may throw exceptions?

2. Another great option would be to exit the program from main menu. Now, from what I saw, the only option to close that program is to press the red button. By doing this, all opened windows are also closed, which may be annoying.

3. You could also implement automatic language selection. You could read the file /ezx_user/download/appwrite/setup/ezx_system.cfg (the same file you read for light options), and there you can find line "LanguageType = en". This line determines which language the user is using. Also in language file, for example english.cfg, you could add line "SHORT = en" in the section [LANG_FILE_INFORMATION]. This value could be compared with the value from ezx_system.cfg.

So thats some ideas that popped into my mind. Nevertheless, this is very great application. Keep up good job.

P.S. I am using MAXX III and have set root permisions for this application.
Strelok_Vlad
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 04:44:37 am »

Thanx for sharing E2Light Source Code, but I have some errors at compile:
kidscracker
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2008, 06:25:35 am »

Hey. Thanks for this great application. I have already tested it. However I have found some bugs, and I have some proposals.

1. The program crashes whenever i choose "Keypad Backlight" option. When I launched this application from console, and chose the "Keypad Backlight", the program crashed and printed "Aborted" to console. From what I know, this error may be caused when the exception is thrown and not catched. Are you using some code which may throw exceptions?

2. Another great option would be to exit the program from main menu. Now, from what I saw, the only option to close that program is to press the red button. By doing this, all opened windows are also closed, which may be annoying.

3. You could also implement automatic language selection. You could read the file /ezx_user/download/appwrite/setup/ezx_system.cfg (the same file you read for light options), and there you can find line "LanguageType = en". This line determines which language the user is using. Also in language file, for example english.cfg, you could add line "SHORT = en" in the section [LANG_FILE_INFORMATION]. This value could be compared with the value from ezx_system.cfg.

So thats some ideas that popped into my mind. Nevertheless, this is very great application. Keep up good job.

P.S. I am using MAXX III and have set root permisions for this application.

Well the language auto detection will be great thing, and i'll think about adding it. About  the close or exit option well mmm thinked about but wanted to keep it as simple as i can, but if it geerates problems will be another change to consider. The crashing thing mmm weird i haven experimented it ... and the code thatwill cause it is file i/o, but for hat option the programs doesn't access to files, have you checked the value of these key in your ezx_system.cfg may be there is a details, let me know Wink.

BTW it workds fine without root permissions.

@Strelok_Vlad:
As i mention in the first post to compile it  you'll need my updated headers, since  i use many methods that are not supported but the old jheaders. I'll post it in a few hours from works,so please be patiente, and let me knwo if it gives you any error with the updated headers Wink.
pebri86
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2008, 03:24:01 am »

i agree with Blink_ but still very great app...keep up work to make our E2 greater..

well i really like the wave text   Tongue

i also have that problem...
borndead
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 06:08:33 am »

kidscracker, Senx! Great work!
jackey08
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 07:48:33 pm »

Thanks kidscracker...
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 02:05:57 am »

Hey, kidscracker... Can I use your ConfigFile class for my project? Grin

Anyway, I discovered the "Aborted" bug (while I'm using your class), it happens when I request the getKeyValue method and the passed string didn't exist in my config file. You know what I mean? Not sure how to said it better... lol

I haven't check the code yet anyway.... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

kidscracker
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 06:26:32 am »

Thanks Keaglez, i've also found that bug, i forget to do a check in a function that call it so i'll be fixing it for the next release, that i hope will be available before end of year. Feel  Free to use the Class, all my code is GNU so just keep it mind Tongue , just joking the code was released to be used and learn from them Wink. Just one favor ... i'll be a Beta Tester?? Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting