Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
June 03, 2024, 05:12:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to earn money for a new Moto...on the internet.  (Read 3812 times)
NiKSY
« on: October 06, 2008, 12:17:00 am »

Deleted.locked.thanks&bye Wink
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:05:22 am by NiKSY » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 02:40:41 am »

NiKSY - ok, it's offtopic section and it's a free forum, so the post is ok.

I want to share with you my 5c - you will earn much more money by doing whatever other REAL work you imagine. The PPC programs are the total "bottom", eg. your hourly work pay rate is the total minimum in the world. I wish that all people like you will better search for the long term money (education, starting a decent job, etc) and just deny the "easy cash".

P.S. If you are using an autoclicker I can assure you that there is 99% possibility that you will be banned (not immediately - right after you ask for your cash)... These companies are logging everything and they especially release autoclickers in order to make people believe that the cash is easy. The statistics show that you won't be able to pay your electricity bill.

NiKSY
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:44:47 am »

I'm 16 years old so its pretty damn hard for me to find a job...Especially now that school has started... I can work again on the summer holiday but thats long time from now..

Ah well - damn it... Im not desperate just want to know if there could be any profit from the net.. :|
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:10:37 am »

Yes, but definitely not much by watching advertisements. I will explain you why very simple:

Let's say you are advertiser. You pay to a company, so people can watch your ads trough them. Why are you doing that? The answer is simple - to increase your orders and get profit!

So when we cleared out that the advertiser is giving money in order to take more money - what happens with the free programs. People are watching ads, buying nothing and actually even worse - getting money for watching those ads. Where is the benefit of the advertiser? It's minimal (very few people are actually purchasing), so the profit of all "watchers" will be minimal too.

If you really want to earn money from internet, then you must be on "the other side" - not the person who watch the ads, but the person who shows the ads. Start a website (blog) with popular unique information inside (educational, political, teenager, etc) - do google ads. Start a content management system. Start a free service, which is popular in the world, but will be unique for your own country.

For example two people in my country got rich by making digg.com in Bulgarian language - svejo.net. Very cool and very nice idea. Dating sites, community sites (like facebook, myspace, etc)...

It's not easy - it's actually very hard. It needs a lot of work. The first few months, why not year - there won't be any profit from them; however if you are good and honest to your users - you will win.

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:55:08 am »

Another good alternative is going to be a freelancer. It is not easy, but they paid well. Check for http://www.getafreelancer.com and http://www.elance.com for example. I want to start to doing this too, as soon as possible. Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

NiKSY
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 11:04:51 am »

Thank you for your tips Phil, I appreciate it. And leaving the clicking thing anyway...

Thanks Keaglez, too, but Im not so pro with my PC just yet. I've started learning to program, and learning design every day..But slowly, so one day maybe I could do something like that.

See you later Smiley
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 10:38:51 pm »

there are other freelance jobs, which do not require programming / design skills. For example translations

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting