• Welcome, Guest. Please login.
 

Langpack for Motohell MonsterPack! :-??

Started by sina_mech, July 21, 2008, 11:50:39 am

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sina_mech

Dear Friends,

I want to flash Motohell monsterpack but It seems It hasn't arabic langpack :( I saw this post , but I couldn't find : https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=2296.msg24662#msg24662

I'd like to know if there's an arabic or persian langpack which I can flash it after this interesting monsterpack. or any doable way to make it myself :-s

I'm waiting for your kind answers :)
Regards, SINA

w0nderkid

Quote from: sina_mech on July 21, 2008, 11:50:39 am
Dear Friends,

I want to flash Motohell monsterpack but It seems It hasn't arabic langpack :( I saw this post , but I couldn't find : https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=2296.msg24662#msg24662

I'd like to know if there's an arabic or persian langpack which I can flash it after this interesting monsterpack. or any doable way to make it myself :-s

I'm waiting for your kind answers :)
Regards, SINA

juklitinov

Arabic LP?
Try search in esnips,
I'm forgot, but may be in are_goenk's esnips.
Try to search mate. ;)


Zh@ng-L14ng

Quote from: sina_mech on July 21, 2008, 11:50:39 am
Dear Friends,

I want to flash Motohell monsterpack but It seems It hasn't arabic langpack :( I saw this post , but I couldn't find : https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=2296.msg24662#msg24662

I'd like to know if there's an arabic or persian langpack which I can flash it after this interesting monsterpack. or any doable way to make it myself :-s

I'm waiting for your kind answers :)
Regards, SINA


@SINA
I've made LP for MotoHell MP with 6 font in English + Arabic (iTap) + Hebrew (iTap), you can download HERE, or direct link : HERE. ;)

mfhrdnsw03

@Zh@ng-L14ng, i've used LP for MotoHell MP (no iTap) with 6 font in English + Bhs. Indonesia + Boso Jowo, and i want to add arabic font there, can u made it for me?or u can teach me how to made it? thank's before
sorry for my bad english.
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?

Zh@ng-L14ng

September 17, 2008, 04:06:29 pm #6 Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:31:00 am by Zh@ng-L14ng™
Quote from: mfhrdnsw03 on September 15, 2008, 10:22:56 pm
@Zh@ng-L14ng, i've used LP for MotoHell MP (no iTap) with 6 font in English + Bhs. Indonesia + Boso Jowo, and i want to add arabic font there, can u made it for me?or u can teach me how to made it? thank's before
sorry for my bad english.


Sorry for reply too late...
I've made your request : LP for MotoHell MP with 6 font in English + Arabic + Bhs. Indonesia + Boso Jowo, you can download HERE;)


mfhrdnsw03

Quote from: Zh@ng-L14ng™ on September 17, 2008, 04:06:29 pm
Quote from: mfhrdnsw03 on September 15, 2008, 10:22:56 pm
@Zh@ng-L14ng, i've used LP for MotoHell MP (no iTap) with 6 font in English + Bhs. Indonesia + Boso Jowo, and i want to add arabic font there, can u made it for me?or u can teach me how to made it? thank's before
sorry for my bad english.


Sorry for reply too late...
I've made your request : LP for MotoHell MP with 6 font in English + Arabic + Bhs. Indonesia + Boso Jowo, you can download HERE, or direct link : HERE. ;)


I have download it, but when i try to extract the file i get an error saying that 'The archive is either in unknown format or damaged' I have redownloaded it  but I get the same thing,is it a corrupt file or i'm doing wrong? maybe u can upload it again? thank's before
sorry for bad english.
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?


mfhrdnsw03

@Zh@ng, ihave downlod the lp and flashing to my phone, but i'm sorry, it's fail, my phone keep restart and only showing white screen,...?
what should i do?
maybe you can tell me how to fix it,...?
i realy want this lp,
anyway, thank's for the response.
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?

Zh@ng-L14ng

Quote from: mfhrdnsw03 on September 20, 2008, 10:52:55 pm
@Zh@ng, ihave downlod the lp and flashing to my phone, but i'm sorry, it's fail, my phone keep restart and only showing white screen,...?
what should i do?
maybe you can tell me how to fix it,...?
i realy want this lp,
anyway, thank's for the response.


Strange...  :-\  :-\

mfhrdnsw03

It's happen when i choose Arabic as default language.
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?

Zh@ng-L14ng


mfhrdnsw03

Thank's Zhang, i'll try it...javascript:void(0);
Where did we come from?
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die?
What lies beyond
And what lay before?
Is anything certain in life?