Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 06:16:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help... my lcd... almost die  (Read 4317 times)
ade_chemical
« on: June 29, 2008, 09:33:57 pm »

help!!
i've been gtting a small black line on my lcd 2 days ago n its grew lnger till bcame a long line, its not a stuck pixel cz its black, its a dead pixel.. anybody knows how to fix it?? sory 4 my bad engls, i'm indonesian
tata78
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 02:32:00 am »

Buy new lcd.
NiKSY
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:29:18 am »

My LCD was acting strange these days...
Sometimes it flips the picture by side... So its inverted horizontally... THen I hit it with my hand and goes to normal... Damn contacts...

But not the same thing at all! Probably need  new screen
~MotoModder~
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:48:20 am »

Sometimes it flips the picture by side... So its inverted horizontally... THen I hit it with my hand and goes to normal... Damn contacts...

@NiKSY

You need to clean the LCD connector (female)  inside the phone with compresed air.

help!!
i've been gtting a small black line on my lcd 2 days ago n its grew lnger till bcame a long line, its not a stuck pixel cz its black, its a dead pixel.. anybody knows how to fix it?? sory 4 my bad engls, i'm indonesian

@ade_chemical

You need to check the LCD cable it's broken or not, or check the LCD panels back side. If the white "paper" is "unplugged" from the LCD's back side, you must "put" it.
or it's not works you must buy a new LCD...

here is the Link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Mobile-phones/Accessories/Other/auction-159862594.htm

its not expensive.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:53:21 am by ~MotoModder~ » Logged
ade_chemical
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 07:06:26 am »

hmm... thanks 4 the reply masta.. but its not dead at all,, my phone is still alive, i'm just annoying by the long line on its. i bougHt my phone to the srvc cntr 3 hours ago, n they said that it was a dead pixel where there is no way to fix it except replacing it with the new one.. but i still disagree with that guys.. i will try to check it on my own with your methode.. sory 4 my sucks englsh
MarkoP
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 11:29:31 am »

oh yea,our people got best way to solve tehnical problems  Grin just hit it hard Grin

niksy: Works everytime Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:35:11 am by NiKSY » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting