Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 02:49:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 307519 times)
NiKSY
« Reply #375 on: April 20, 2008, 01:51:21 am »

Everytime i get into video folder (TF) it also shows not only video files. It also shows some elf files, and java midlet files which i put into kjava folder. Does anyone experience the same thing? Do I hv to format my TF?

Anyway this is a Great MP!! Salute to the team . . .
Its because the patch "Copy files over bluetooth" is applied... You can freely UNDO it since you can copy ANYTHING with MotoCMD 1.5.x (the elf).

Cheers!
rheezz
« Reply #376 on: April 20, 2008, 03:22:07 am »

@Zhang, I know that, and my elfpack also in a good way. I justwant to undo elfpack on my friends phone! He is really noob in Elf system...!
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 20, 2008, 03:24:09 am »

The Elf UNDO patches are already posted HERE .. Smiley

rheezz
« Reply #378 on: April 20, 2008, 03:48:53 am »

Sorry me then! I don't do search...!
Btw, thanks for ur help Mod...!
somasonic
« Reply #379 on: April 20, 2008, 06:17:21 am »

Everytime i get into video folder (TF) it also shows not only video files. It also shows some elf files, and java midlet files which i put into kjava folder. Does anyone experience the same thing? Do I hv to format my TF?

Anyway this is a Great MP!! Salute to the team . . .
Its because the patch "Copy files over bluetooth" is applied... You can freely UNDO it since you can copy ANYTHING with MotoCMD 1.5.x (the elf).

Cheers!

I see . . . Thx NiKSY. Smiley
gayoe
« Reply #380 on: April 20, 2008, 07:55:50 pm »

for nickxxxaz
if you want to use new elf, try this method:
1. Undo Patches (at atthachment)
2. Update Patches (at attchment)
look on the txt files on Update patches.

hope it can help.
rumburak
« Reply #381 on: April 21, 2008, 01:23:55 am »

How use Drecord ?
I put Drecorder in TRANS\Elf and in autorun,I asign smart key as voive recorder but work as voice recoreder.
nickxxxaz
« Reply #382 on: April 21, 2008, 02:44:37 am »

@gayoe thanx a lot, i'll try it ASAP n report soon
Luthychan
« Reply #383 on: April 21, 2008, 07:39:28 pm »

Im very please with the elf stuff xD but ... I have a question how do I turn off some of the elfs
x example , I turn on the lightfun  the little light when I tipe anything. Is killing the battery now Tongue
how do I turn it off ?   oh my god I was trying to enter into my acount this days and I was not able xD
sorry for the offtopic but Im realive that its working and I can enter xD at least !
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #384 on: April 22, 2008, 12:48:27 am »

I've got a problem with java increase heap undo!
When I undo applied patch, it seems like also undoing brightness patch! So that my LCD light becomes so bright just like default! How come? Is it normal?

Sorry if I answer your question too long...
Yeah, I feel the same as you... after UNDO Java Heap patch, try to patch with the Brightness patch again to return the normally condition. Wink

Im very please with the elf stuff xD but ... I have a question how do I turn off some of the elfs
x example , I turn on the lightfun  the little light when I tipe anything. Is killing the battery now Tongue
how do I turn it off ?

Hi, Luth... try to press * + # + red button (don't press together) or edit your auto.run using notepad, if that elf activated in there (auto.run). Maybe it can help you... Wink
rheezz
« Reply #385 on: April 22, 2008, 02:32:14 am »

It's okay FontGuru, I also do it like that! After undo java heap, since there's no answer, I apply brightness patch again and problem solved then!
Thanks anyway!
somasonic
« Reply #386 on: April 22, 2008, 08:36:49 am »

AFAIK, yes you can, when you are in a call, start the dictaphone or itunes recorder, then push record.

Well, dictaphone error when I try to record my call. Have to edit seem maybe? Haven't tried using iTunes to record a call.
MarkoP
« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2008, 11:02:30 am »

is it going to be some update of this MP soon?
wenling2000
« Reply #388 on: April 22, 2008, 08:57:12 pm »

What is the function of category "Blacklist" in contact list
can I use it to block incoming call ?

Tq
rheezz
« Reply #389 on: April 22, 2008, 09:32:20 pm »

yes u can, assign some number to blacklist cathegory... and then go to security - call restrict and set allow to phonebook.
Correct me if Im wrong
TQ
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting