Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 03:38:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 307649 times)
3sixthy
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2008, 01:06:09 am »

yep, this MP is work fine 4 my e398......cheers
pizzadox619
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2008, 01:52:31 am »

@Motomaniacs
The problem is solved Smiley
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2008, 03:06:20 am »

Successful flash in ROKR E1..
Loud and clear sound, nice skins (3x4menu simple and cool), multifont working (nice font), elf support, great patches, keypad light can be turn off, longer battery life.. Smiley
I'm glad to hear that... Smiley

About the patches..
2. MMS 1000kb
How do i make it enable..? I try to insert a file with size 357kb, but it says "Reached message size limit"..
@ALL
I would like to appologize. This is my mistake and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience may caused.
You must edit seem 004E_0001 offset 2E1 value 04 change to 0F, and offset 2E2 value B0 change to A0
I've tested and succeed... The limit size are 1000kb Wink

@Motomaniacs
The problem is solved Smiley
I would be grateful if you could explain it here... Wink
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 09:41:20 pm by Zh@ng-L14ng » Logged
Brasil
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2008, 05:06:07 am »

Who would help me? Because when applying a language pack in Portuguese, the hour stops being on top!  Sad
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2008, 06:22:12 am »

Who would help me? Because when applying a language pack in Portuguese, the hour stops being on top!  Sad
@Zh@ng,
Can you make it bro??

piansa
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2008, 06:41:03 am »

thx friends,
I wil try this ASAP.
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2008, 06:49:03 am »

@Zh@ng,
Can you make it bro??

Wait... I made it, and flash into my phone. But, many characters lost and my phone restart repeatedly... Sad

EDIT:
Hey... I got it... Cheesy
I can make for you Brasil... but, many characters such as : á â ä è é ê ë ì í î ò ó ô ù ú û are lost Sad

EDIT again :
Sorry, I have no time now. I'll upload tommorow... OK. Wink
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:23:33 am by Zh@ng-L14ng » Logged
ranggie4
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2008, 10:33:25 am »

Hey Jith, the langpack and the MMA are working fine. Thanks a lot for that. I do have three more 'cosmetic' questions.
1. I'm not able to change the operator ID using 'Abosolut Operator Replacer 3.1'.
2. Cannot  change lock-unlock configuration using the patch created with 'Lock-Unlock Keypad 1.1.3'
3. Is it possible to have a third option for the clock on the home screen? Currently it has analog and digital but since we already have the time in the status bar at the top, can we choose to 'Hide' the clock? Smiley
Mr.SeYeu
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2008, 11:20:54 am »

Show me the same langpack but with iTap please.
I like iTap 'cause it is very useful for me ^^
Thanks.
And, sometime my phone get dump.
Do U know why ?
Thanks Ranggie Smiley
@Mr.Se, yes HERE is the langpack with iTap..
And what do you mean by "Dump" ??
Dump :
Sometimes, when i got new message, my phone goes to hang up.
Sometimes, I restart phone then it stops at bootscreen, after loading frame, and sometime hang at Welcome Message Dialog :|
Very often.
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2008, 11:29:20 am »

@Mr.SeYeu,
Strange.. Lemme see if anyone else has this problem..
@ranggie,
I'll check it in the morning,bro.. Its 12 AM now.. Smiley

MarkoP
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2008, 11:48:50 am »

there is a bug in web sessions. new entry is not working.
and now some other conclusions...
The sound on speakers is good,very clear and smooth for 49r. On the earphones the sound is very,very loud,but when sound is at max it cause discorsions (don't know how to write),so I decided to put some other GT an PT. I put Dimensions by Antrix and I was amaized by sound! The quality is something like this
earphones:
quality    --------------*----
loudness -----------------*--
speakers:
quality    ----------------*--
loudness -------*-----------
I think this is really good proporsion so I recommend to all users to put Dimensions by Antrix GT in this MP and enjoy in only thing that this phone is made for: MUSIC!
note: you will get better sound quality if you just owerwrite exiting GT in MotoHell MP,do not delete it
Cheers! Smiley
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 12:05:57 pm by MarkoP » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2008, 01:55:40 pm »

Ranggie, its a SEEM edit.. Your phone reads operators alpha tag from network, not phone Wink
Check the SEEM map on wiki...

@MarkoP Sorry, but LOL Cheesy  Shocked Have you every ever tried Enlightment MP (the one by Antrix, 42R original) ?? The point is... Yes it sounds high quality, but thats only beacuse Dimensions gt is very lower on loudness than others... On 42R you can get much louder with same quality... And cracking is very increased on 49R (if you use VibeSync afc.), and... DSP matters aswell! 623BAB00 gives most music...Highest range of frequencies I think... Some of the DSPs give higher or lower tones more...

Lalallala... Sorry for going kinda offtopic... Im stopping NOW, I wont argue anymore Smiley
scabo19
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2008, 03:42:28 pm »

This MP is great! Congrats man! I have one minor problem though. I want to get the "delete" option on sounds,pictures and videos instead of having to mark the files and press "delete marked files". Is there anything I can change/flash to to do that???
Luthychan
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2008, 04:42:13 pm »

omg xD is here !!! Im late !!!!! xD I will try this one off course xD
>_<
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2008, 07:44:59 pm »

Hey Jith, the langpack and the MMA are working fine. Thanks a lot for that. I do have three more 'cosmetic' questions.
1. I'm not able to change the operator ID using 'Abosolut Operator Replacer 3.1'.
2. Cannot  change lock-unlock configuration using the patch created with 'Lock-Unlock Keypad 1.1.3'
3. Is it possible to have a third option for the clock on the home screen? Currently it has analog and digital but since we already have the time in the status bar at the top, can we choose to 'Hide' the clock? Smiley
1. Works fine for me without any seem edit..Huh?

Anyways,try this one from seem map..
Alpha Tag Database
seem 0032, offset 4B, bit 6 must be set to "0"
in some cases, seem 0032, offset 02, bit 1 must be set to "0" also

2. Works fine for me (I tried menu+Red and Menu+green).. You might be trying some other combinations which already have some functions.. I mean,we have Menu + Menu : back to Main Menu.. So try UNDOing that patch first..

3.You cannot have that option in your phone.. But you can "hide" the digital clock by opening each skin with S4M and setting the digital clock width and height to 0 Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting