• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

The MotoHell Monster Pack

Started by Exploited, March 07, 2008, 02:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3sixthy

MOTOHELL MP... I still use it till now...lol

satria_malam

aq try to replaced drm (cg15. smg) from this motohell with drm port but after I Flash it always fail. I use cg15. smg from this motohell (fail) and second i use cg15. smg from molo 0.2 but also fail. All cg5. smg that i use there 6 font drm patch in it but always fail. Request enlightenment please, thanks

enslaved

Quote from: satria_malam on June 13, 2008, 10:35:37 PM
aq try to replaced drm (cg15. smg) from this motohell with drm port but after I Flash it always fail. I use cg15. smg from this motohell (fail) and second i use cg15. smg from molo 0.2 but also fail. All cg5. smg that i use there 6 font drm patch in it but always fail. Request enlightenment please, thanks

after flash DRM Flash LP again (CG4)

Zh@ng-L14ng

@satria_malam
After you edit CG15 using DRM-Port, split the CG15.shx --> CG15.smg, open the .smg file using Hex Editor, look the end of address. Check the end of address must be 23FFFF. If not, delete address until 23FFFF, save and compile to .shx again, then flash to your phone... ;) CMIIW

ugie

when MoHe update realese ? i just can't wait

NiKSY

Quote from: Ugi on June 15, 2008, 07:27:09 PM
when MoHe update realese ? i just can't wait

Im sorry but most of us are still not free to work on the MP hard, so we are not sure about any date.

Please dont post any further posts (you or any other) on that question :)

Jamesbondrdc

@jithin : Can u tell me how to flash the new itap lang file on the phone ??

incubusholic

toni.macci

@zhang:
can u make me Motohell MP with chinese lp in a packet without need 2 flash or change the drm n undo? coz i actually dont really understand the step.
please, i really need it. thx b4.

incubusholic

just flash with CG4 only.......but that CG4 must be contain Chinese language..i guess Zh@ng have that ;)

hudmam

ohh.... Nice and great MP. Thanks for sharing.

rumburak

Hy !
I have a big problem : I have 373.49R with MottoHell MP,and I receive a SMS my keyboard unlock self and keyboard light all time until i read the message.

badguy

Quote from: incubusholic on June 27, 2008, 09:59:18 AM
just flash with CG4 only.......but that CG4 must be contain Chinese language..i guess Zh@ng have that ;)

with a lot of MP, you can't just flash the lp with chinese, it won't work. you have to undo the multifont to the drm which i don't know how either

badguy

i have a question about this mp. for other mp's, i just go to itune and then i can see all my music. in this itune, i go to all songs, all i can see is my audio files not actual music. do i have to create a play list for this itune or how can i actually see my music?

farkzlay

@^
update your itunes db.

yes, chinese lp cannot flash directly to mohe MP because this MP contain multifont patch. afaik, there is no multifont mp with chinese language. so you must undo multifont patch first...
i heard in other forum, someone was create multifont that support chinese lang but i dont remember and never try it because i'm not chinese :P.

@ rumburak
owh..really?? i use motohell until now but dont hav that problem. yes, it's unlock when you receive a message. but the keypad light must be turn off.
it's seems edit, cmiiw :)