Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 16, 2024, 02:20:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MotoHell Monster Pack  (Read 311140 times)
iwandarmawan
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2008, 09:55:05 am »

Finally released.....
This is what i waiting for....
just like a dream come true...
download in progress...
thx for sharing...
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2008, 09:59:41 am »

Great MP, Just flashed
Nice work guy Cheesy
pablo_9999
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 12:29:46 pm »

Great MP!! Awesome thanks!!! looks great!!  but I dont know why with this mp my phone shows me invalid battery.. dont know what to do...
rheezz
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 12:57:06 pm »

May devil loves this great hell thing... and I'm in love... thanks for the creators... downloading now... ...mmm flashed just now, all great... like graphics and sounds of it... but there is a problem! when there is incoming call, I pressed answer button, and it's started to restart... what is wrong then...? I want it goes very well on my E...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:27:14 am by rheezz » Logged
dmad
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 01:39:12 pm »

Great MonsterPack, but i found a bug... i guess
Until today, i had on my phone Motolovers 03. I changed it a little bit (delete the skins and flash a new DRM icons).
So, i don't like the skins from this pack (the skins are beautiful but i need something simple, like Royal). Using skiman, i put the skin into the phone and after i flashed Vodafone DRM shx file using Flash Backup 2.62, my phone crashed. The MotoHell loading image appears and after just a white screen, with no menu, no option, no commands.
IMHO, when i flash the DRM file, all the graphics are lost, but why? On Motolovers, that thing worked good.
Thanks
ranggie4
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2008, 04:43:03 pm »

-My keypad lights are not working. I thought it was the ELF program and I've already installed it but it's still out Sad
-I need to add in SIM applications on my own. I don't know how. Hope someone could give me pointers. I honestly don't need the restart button there because it's already there in the 'Red Menu'
-No iTap!!! again ;(

Otherwise, it's a fabulous MP for now. Haven't got a chance to really try out the sound and the battery life. Will try out and update soon. Good job MotoHell team
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 05:59:59 pm by ranggie4 » Logged
Arnold
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2008, 06:51:59 pm »

Nice one..
Thanks for the team..
Downloading..
Review later.. Smiley
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2008, 07:04:12 pm »

Using skiman, i put the skin into the phone and after i flashed Vodafone DRM shx file using Flash Backup 2.62, my phone crashed. The MotoHell loading image appears and after just a white screen, with no menu, no option, no commands.
IMHO, when i flash the DRM file, all the graphics are lost, but why?
Choose "Automatic" as the font and then flash the DRM you need.. It happens if you flash  non-multifont patched DRM..

-My keypad lights are not working. I thought it was the ELF program and I've already installed it but it's still out Sad
-I need to add in SIM applications on my own. I don't know how. Hope someone could give me pointers. I honestly don't need the restart button there because it's already there in the 'Red Menu'
-No iTap!!! again ;(

Otherwise, it's a fabulous MP for now. Haven't got a chance to really try out the sound and the battery life. Will try out and update soon. Good job MotoHell team

Turn the status light ON in the initial setup..
To add SIM application,you have to edit mma of each skin using MMA editor.. It was replaced by ELF in the tools menu.. BTW,why do you need it? I thought no one uses it..Huh?

If you need,I can upload the same langpack with iTap..

L1QU1D
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2008, 08:28:43 pm »

downloading on progress ....
thx for share this powerfull MP
so many MP released about two month guys... he5x
confused which MP to put on my E398 ^_^
needless
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2008, 10:06:43 pm »

I am very grateful to those who have made these wonderful amazing MPs! I am always on the receiving end because I don't have anything to contribute. I already just downloaded this MP and will install it as soon as I fully charge my unit. Again, many thanks to those who gave it all to us E398 users... Cheers!!!
kaigoal
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 11:13:01 pm »

I have flash this mp!It is great!!The skin and DRM are beautiful!The sound is very nice!!
Thanks to all the guys who  contribute to this mp.

enjoy this mp!!

sorry for my bad english.
needless
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 11:18:02 pm »

@kaigoal: I am still waiting for my unit to be fully charged before I start flashing it with this MP. Is it really good?? I just can't wait....
needless
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2008, 12:06:47 am »

Done it! Cooooollll!!! Thanks guys!
MATRICE
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2008, 12:33:31 am »

i want to ask this MP use mma,with different icon.who thats make this mma?.jith,gayoe,aregoenk,ziang,or other.
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2008, 12:49:04 am »

i want to ask this MP use mma,with different icon.who thats make this mma?.jith,gayoe,aregoenk,ziang,or other.

JithinSK of course... what's wrong MATRICE?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting